Recommitted Brad Crouch [staying at Adelaide]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing inside word a team has offered Brad 6 years at 700-800k per year.
Lol, Matt loves taking the Mickey out of a port supporter. ;)

The Crows only at beginning of trade period said Brouch was going nowhere, so would need to be unbelievable deal to change their minds, particularly as it puts Matt at risk too.

Lol, Matt loves taking the Mickey out of a port supporter. ;)

The Crows only at beginning of trade period said Brouch was going nowhere, so would need to be unbelievable deal to change their minds, particularly as it puts Matt at risk too.

Not from Matt’s side.

Brad reportably filthy at the club for shopping him but is being convinced by the source to take the deal that the Saints are offering.

Not from Matt’s side.

Brad reportably filthy at the club for shopping him but is being convinced by the source to take the deal that the Saints are offering.

I think we will believe Reid who laughed at the trade rumours over you and your “source”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not from Matt’s side.

So what is this so called deal with the Saints?

The Crows were very public only a couple of weeks ago that Brouch was going nowhere so I have serious doubts there is any truth to your post.

Also, these sort of things leak out.

Not from Matt’s side.

Now I know your full of s**t, the Crows never shopped him And got in contact with him ASAP to assure him they had no intention of trading him and it was a bull s**t story.
If this deal has any truth in that is not the reason.
I think Maybe your mixing your players up,
Curious seems as your coming across as in the know do you know where he is today. Oh, and when did he do his medical.

He has played 60 games and is almost 25. Hard to know if he'll ever really get going. Think the best he has done in and best and fairest is equal 8th?
2017 he was key to Adelaide being minor premier. We clearly missed him this year. He would’ve finished higher last year if he played all matches. Finished top 5 in finals MVP. His best is better than Matt Crouch and dare I say it Sloane.

He has played 60 games and is almost 25. Hard to know if he'll ever really get going. Think the best he has done in and best and fairest is equal 8th?
Injuries have ruined his career. Many here think he could easily be our best mid. I've definitely seen enough of it to not want him to go anywhere. Also helps keep his brother here too.

As stupid as it sounds, I wouldn't take pick 1 for him in this draft. Has that much upside if we can keep him on the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back