Rumour Brad Crouch to join Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

When the favorites dont win the flag, that's a failed season. But what do you call it when the second favorites don't even make the finals?

An unlucky series of events. when we got a semblance of luck we won 5/7 at the end of the year.
All that despite the injury count, a dysfunctional football dept and intense media scrutiny.

Got beaten by a better side on the day, your mob had a train wreck of a season but you put it down to unfortunate events. Hahahahaha ha ha ok mate.

I can provide plenty of evidence of said unfortunate events. All valid reasons why we had a poor season. Also reason to be optimistic that we will greatly improve in 2019.

I can provide plenty of evidence of said unfortunate events. All valid reasons why we had a poor season. Also reason to be optimistic that we will greatly improve in 2019.
You can shape it any way you want, I find it funny though, that you bag Richmond. Saying
yeah and I could say we lost the prelim coz dusty was injured and 6 players had gastro, but that’s a sad excuse and giving the opposition no credit at all. I would certainly hope the crows improve from last year, and I hope the tigers do too, an improvement would mean a grand final

Well the mighty mighty tigers need a strong midfielder,And a Back up for Nankervis
Just wondering how with the clean out of players i count 6 at the moment will effect there list and perhaps player morale and game plan,Especially if Injuries occur that may expose a lack of depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the favorites dont win the flag, that's a failed season. But what do you call it when the second favorites don't even make the finals?

a failed season.

what do you call it when your club loses by 20 goals to a club that had a failed season?

don't tell me. ....rebuilding! hooray, number 1 draft pick (again!)

So this clown admits to being the perpetrator of fake news. It's nothing to be proud of. And then he goes on to try to discredit mm...
tyTc1Nl.jpg

It’s called making a point.
So NOW we know the media isn't 100% credible? OMG, well I'll be and tickle me grandmother.

same account announced tom rockliff to st kilda or something on a four year deal in 2016. trash guesses like most this time of year

^This is the more likely scenario, that the guy's a bullshitter and is just after his 2 minutes of fame. Does he think people might take anything he says with a grain of salt next time?

So NOW we know the media isn't 100% credible? OMG, well I'll be and tickle me grandmother.

^This is the more likely scenario, that the guy's a bullshitter and is just after his 2 minutes of fame. Does he think people might take anything he says with a grain of salt next time?
I think the intention was more to point out that random twitter accounts aren't a reliable source of information. You can sarcastically point out that everybody knows this already but you only have to look around BigFooty to see how many people buy into this crap.

I think the intention was more to point out that random twitter accounts aren't a reliable source of information. You can sarcastically point out that everybody knows this already but you only have to look around BigFooty to see how many people buy into this crap.
Everyone does already know it, but people spread rumours for different reasons, even when they know the rumour is false.

So why are you so upset that he’s called out crap reporters for just making s**t up?

Now that that dust has settled (injury and trade scuttlebut), we crows fans are delighted at how well Brad Crouch has been playing this year - he has been by a distance the crows best midfielder and is showing the form we knew he could get to if injury free. He is a bonafide A grade player and touchwood if he can stay healthy, will be a key as to how well the crows do this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back