News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints supporters saying no one has EVER matched.....we bloody match the FA for Dangerfield because the Cats only offered him a low ball offer $800K, same thing is happening to B.Crouch low ball offer.
Firstly - I thought they never even bid knowing we'd match, so they didnt bother and just went straight to the trade table.

Secondly - I believe their point is no player has ever remained at their previous club which is true.

2 for 6 and 7?
Under normal circumstances, a big fat no. But with 50-70% of the talent pool not playing in 2020. If there ever was a year to do it, it is this one. There will be so many smokeys no one knows about this year. Probably the one draft you'd want quantity over quality.

2 for 6, 7 and a future 1st? Lol. No club would be that stupid to offer so much for pick 2. Especially not that idiot at Essendon who doesn't believe in fairness, just in what is best for Essendon. I wont even waste time contemplating that as Essendon would NEVER offer it.

Likely already posted, but Cooney needs to get off the crack pipe. View attachment 997565

Oh dear, a few average players and picks doesn't make it a good deal.

That aside I don't think we will complicate the Hateley trade. We will trade direct with GWS I think in good faith but without offering too much. I assume some complicated swap of picks.

Likely already posted, but Cooney needs to get off the crack pipe. View attachment 997565

So Hately for 29 and Brad Crouch for Dunstan and two future 2nds

Do people actually think this s**t through? That's a worse deal for Brad than getting a band 2 compensation pick

So Hately for 29 and Brad Crouch for Dunstan and two future 2nds

Do people actually think this sh*t through? That's a worse deal for Brad than getting a band 2 compensation pick
The lack of knowledge and care factor when they’re talking about Adelaide has always been so obvious

If we end up matching, wonder if this brings other clubs back into the fold? The trade period may see some $$$ freed up at some clubs who currently can’t commit to Free Agency.

E.g. Bullies if they lose Dunkley may have some extra $$$ to spend and would be happy to use 12 on Brad.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the event you did get pick 2, any interest in trading it for 6 & 7?

In a different year, I'd be interested. This year though, and seeing we also have pick 8, I'd probably let that one slide.

Jenkins was one of 5 fwds if I recall to avg 2+ goals in the last 7 seasons....
Knightmare wrote a peice on it in his thread.

Jenkins is super underrated... he always got on the scoreboard... if its so easy the way he did it, why do other fwds not do it?
He got on the scoreboard precisely because the other forwards did all the hard work for him. The games where he made an effort to play like a key forward, he was almost unstoppable, but the rest of the time 'easy way' does not begin to describe his approach to the game.

I don't think we will complicate the Hateley trade. We will trade direct with GWS I think in good faith but without offering too much. I assume some complicated swap of picks.

So is it going to be complicated or not? :think:

I'd prefer giving them whatever we get for Atkins but will probably be something like 29 + 44 for Hately and 40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

could you imagine mattmacs reaction if we took thilthorpe/mcdonald at 1, traded pick 2 to essendon and missed out on hollands. :p

I shouldnt listen to Kane on Tradio, but I do.

The best this morning, Kane has made a point that Adelaide need to recruit some experienced players to build that winning mentality, like Hodge at Brisbane.

Then nominates Kade Simpson as a good candidate, the most losingest player in AFL history.

And then in the next breath suggests we should trade Matt Crouch to Carlton as a pre-agent, and the moment to exit Brad Crouch was last year.

I know some think he is actually intelligent and plays us all for clicks, but no. He's dumb.

With takes like the above, I would love for the Power to hire him as their footy manager and see how that works out for them.

What's it going to take for the pundits to realize that it's pick 2 or we're keeping Crouch?

Enough of this "Crows can't get Crouch for pick 2 so they'll have to settle with trading him for pick #1,000,000 and Jason Blake coming out of retirement to play for them" bullshit.

Kaneo is now going with "Don't get Brad, wait 12 months and get Oliver or someone else"

He's sh*t scared we're gonna get pick 2

yes I think that’s where the vic media r coming from and that dough bag Kano. First it was contract won’t be big enough for band one, 450,then 600, then 700, and now they think contract may be big enough.

new narrative, brad not worth pick 2, smells bad, not good look, poor north Melbourne, wait better mids next year

north Melbourne supporters r not nervous about possibility, but biased stupid corrupt click bait media

damo, Dwayne, Cooney, Kano,Mitch Cleary, cal,Riley beverage, and many other vic media trash crows haters, they know it may now happen. Enjoy! The melts going to be delicious. Can’t wait till forms lodged Friday

if it doesn’t work out he stays all good.

think go trade that st Kilda don’t want but if does have pay big. 15 and dunstan won’t cut it include, future second I think get it over line.

let fun begin on Friday. Draft radio will be fun to listen to next week with all the melts

big winner all this is brad, should give his manager a bonus, but be win st Kilda and crows but maybe not north Melbourne. Oh well. And rub it in take both logan and tilthorpe just for shits and gigs lol

yes I think that’s where the vic media r coming from and that dough bag Kano. First it was contract won’t be big enough for band one, 450,then 600, then 700, and now they think contract may be big enough.

new narrative, brad not worth pick 2, smells bad, not good look, poor north Melbourne, wait better mids next year

north Melbourne supporters r not nervous about possibility, but biased stupid corrupt click bait media

damo, Dwayne, Cooney, Kano,Mitch Cleary, cal,Riley beverage, and many other vic media trash crows haters, they know it may now happen. Enjoy! The melts going to be delicious. Can’t wait till forms lodged Friday

think go trade that st Kilda don’t want but if does have pay big. 15 and dunstan won’t cut it include, future second I think get it over line.

let fun begin on Friday. Draft radio will be fun to listen to next week with all the melts

big winner all this is brad, should give his manager a bonus, but be win st Kilda and crows but maybe not north Melbourne. Oh well. And rub it in take both logan and tilthorpe just for shits and gigs lol

that would never happen. that deal is complete trash. pick 15 is pick 20 or worse in this draft. how tf does a 2nd rounder make it any better? still trash.

that would never happen. that deal is complete trash. pick 15 is pick 20 or worse in this draft. how tf does a 2nd rounder make it any better? still trash.

gotta accept something. He will be a saint. That’s all they have at best.

but their list boss worked for fa commission so sure he knows pretty much wat it takes to attain pick 2 so if all parties working together for same goal win win win all parties I think band 1 achieved pick 2 Adelaide. I think vic media know that and they getting a lot nervous melts going be delisious

gotta accept something. He will be a saint. That’s all they have at best.

but their list boss worked for fa commission so sure he knows pretty much wat it takes to attain pick 2 so if all parties working together for same goal win win win all parties I think band 1 achieved pick 2 Adelaide. I think vic media know that and they getting a lot nervous melts going be delisious
going by kelly's comments yesterday its either pick 2 or he stays.

Last edited:
Jenkins was one of 5 fwds if I recall to avg 2+ goals in the last 7 seasons....
Knightmare wrote a peice on it in his thread.

Jenkins is super underrated... he always got on the scoreboard... if its so easy the way he did it, why do other fwds not do it?

he’s so underrated he couldn’t even get a look in at a good team.

text book fraud

what he did was of no value

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back