Rumour Brad Crouch to the Suns?

Remove this Banner Ad

With the state of our list i would be happy for Sloane , Gibbs , Jones , Smith , Milera , Gallucci , Poholke etc to cover 2020 + with our likely abundance of draft picks we should be able to pick up a few more to give some early exposure to as well .
We will shed some more veterans salaries at the end of 2020 and 2021 so we should have some $$ to target an A grade midfielder or 2 to add to the core over the next couple of years . We need to get the club management right to be able to attract players ... at the moment we are destination stop #18 .
I do rate Lukosius but i think his improvement will be steady until 2021 ... his versatility is something we clearly lack at the minute .
He can play anywhere forward or move down to the wing and provide a nice link up target , upside is massive but whether he has the killer instinct up top to reach his peak is my only concern .
We need to be bold and kick start an aggressive rebuild this off season or we will slide for the next few seasons with no ability to bounce .
Something needs to happen for both SA teams at this point in time both clubs are struggling

There’s no way that 1 and 2 aren’t going to the draft. If Luko is prepared to come to our little s**t show then him and something in the late teens would be ok. No way draft picks alone are getting it done as they won’t part with 1 or 2.

Again roflmao you think Bcrouch is worth last year's #2 AND pick in the teens ??? And you call me a troll .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea where he heard it initially but a mate said he heard Crouch x2 + pick 4 in return for Luko and pick 1.

Seems fair on face value? I'd take it as a crows fan if it exists

No idea where he heard it initially but a mate said he heard Crouch x2 + pick 4 in return for Luko and pick 1.

Seems fair on face value? I'd take it as a crows fan if it exists
I find it hard to accept that just because I reckon the Suns are keen on Rowell and Anderson 1-2

I find it hard to accept that just because I reckon the Suns are keen on Rowell and Anderson 1-2
Let's face it, Rowell & Anderson are leaving in 2 years just like Luko probably is. You can have that or have 2 established midfielders who will sign long term

I agree with you but there's sense in looking at both Crouch's for stability

Let's face it, Rowell & Anderson are leaving in 2 years just like Luko probably is. You can have that or have 2 established midfielders who will sign long term

I agree with you but there's sense in looking at both Crouch's for stability
Stability?? Clearly very unstable, bail when times get tough at the Crows to think its going to be surf sun and sand in GC shits harder over there then at the Crows. What if one brother requests a trade in a year or 2 will the other still be stuck at the hip?

Stability?? Clearly very unstable, bail when times get tough at the Crows to think its going to be surf sun and sand in GC s**ts harder over there then at the Crows. What if one brother requests a trade in a year or 2 will the other still be stuck at the hip?
Brad signing a 5 year deal is more than either rookie will sign. Does that not sound more stable to you?

Port nuffies aren't usually so pathetic but you struggle with reason and sense when anything is about AFC. It's weird

Brad signing a 5 year deal is more than either rookie will sign. Does that not sound more stable to you?

Port nuffies aren't usually so pathetic but you struggle with reason and sense when anything is about AFC. It's weird
Its just a statement i would have said it about them even if they played for someone else. I honestly feel for the crows atm just dont see the point in both brothers being talked about when it has no basis to start with. Picks 1 and 2 are staying with GC and are going to Rowell and Anderson

Its just a statement i would have said it about them even if they played for someone else. I honestly feel for the crows atm just dont see the point in both brothers being talked about when it has no basis to start with. Picks 1 and 2 are staying with GC and are going to Rowell and Anderson
Hope you're right. Also can't wait for both to leave in 2 years so Gil can finally admit it's a waste of time up there

Hope you're right. Also can't wait for both to leave in 2 years so Gil can finally admit it's a waste of time up there
The crows wouldn't want to part with either Crouch brother so potentially losing one you would think they would hold onto the other even tighter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back