Recommitted Brad Crouch [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

N

neither was danger, Tippett, Gunston etc
That's ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain knew that Danger was leaving. It was obvious. Sure there were a few that tried to stay positive and believe there was a chance he was staying, but that was the minority. Tippett was a bit out of the blue, and Gunston leaving was the Crows own fault. He shouldn't have been in the headspace where he thought he needed to seek out more opportunities. But he was, and left.

Brad Crouch is a totally different kettle of fish, and a completely different situation. And why is it the Hawks are so desperate to land a ready made midfielder ?? Don't have any good young midfielders coming through ?? Hang on, I already know the answer to that question !!

That's ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain knew that Danger was leaving. It was obvious. Sure there were a few that tried to stay positive and believe there was a chance he was staying, but that was the minority. Tippett was a bit out of the blue, and Gunston leaving was the Crows own fault. He shouldn't have been in the headspace where he thought he needed to seek out more opportunities. But he was, and left.

Brad Crouch is a totally different kettle of fish, and a completely different situation. And why is it the Hawks are so desperate to land a ready made midfielder ?? Don't have any good young midfielders coming through ?? Hang on, I already know the answer to that question !!
What makes Adelaide supporters so sure he'll stay though? I mean, he hasn't signed and we are nearly into August, it's got to be a little concerning.

Not saying he'll stay or go, just wondering why you'd be so confident?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes Adelaide supporters so sure he'll stay though? I mean, he hasn't signed and we are nearly into August, it's got to be a little concerning.

Not saying he'll stay or go, just wondering why you'd be so confident?
It doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense for Crouch to re-sign right now. He's been back in the side for about a month, and he's playing pretty well, so his stocks are rising. He's probably delaying re-signing so that he can use interest from other clubs as leverage.

I can never be confident a Crows player stays because of our pathetic player retention history, but Brad is playing well in a team on the up with his brother, and is also by all reports close to Tex as well. None of this is conclusive proof that he's going to stay, but they are good signs, better than Dangerfield shifting his goalposts to suit his return home (2014: Success motivates me 2015: Oh wait, no, family is my number one drive).

Seems ess are keen on him now.

Hope we don't play the PSD card if something was to be worked out.
Have seen a fair bit of him and would be a great fit for us but the Crows will rightly want a first rounder for him and not sure we can offer that unless we can trade pick 1 with GWS for a couple of picks. About as much chance of anyone going down the PSD route as there is of one of our players going DFA, simply won't happen

Gee good luck Adelaide if you have to trade with the nightmare which is ess!! Especially if they can use the psd as leverage to
like that time we traded monfries to you rather than let him go as an FA so you're own FA compensation wasn't impacted.
Yep, we're a bunch of pricks

Have seen a fair bit of him and would be a great fit for us but the Crows will rightly want a first rounder for him and not sure we can offer that unless we can trade pick 1 with GWS for a couple of picks. About as much chance of anyone going down the PSD route as there is of one of our players going DFA, simply won't happen

yeah he'd be a great fit, with watson leaving in the next season or 2, we really don't have class big bodied mid when you consider hepp, zerret and parish are our main 3 you'd think. Glad we're having a look to see if he's open to it, but yeah likely a trade down with GWS' picks would be better, because no way would we trade #1 straight up. Crows would rightfully want a first rounder.

could offer next years.
Likely to be in the 5-10 range, but i think it's fair for Crouch
Then we can start working on his brother....then Sauce, then Lever, then Sloane...you see how it goes :)

yeah he'd be a great fit, with watson leaving in the next season or 2, we really don't have class big bodied mid when you consider hepp, zerret and parish are our main 3 you'd think. Glad we're having a look to see if he's open to it, but yeah likely a trade down with GWS' picks would be better, because no way would we trade #1 straight up. Crows would rightfully want a first rounder.
Myers is that player. He just hasn't been on the park.
Brodie will likely fill that need too, but i really like the idea of Crouch as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back