Toast Brad Ebert 150 game milestone

Remove this Banner Ad

A great clubman

It was embarrassing for the coach and players, when he returned to our club, highlighting the fitness difference of Port vs the Eagles.

I see his leadership and example a major force behind our turn around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy that did the wiki page said he was on 127 Port games at the end of 2017. When it should have been 137.
Why would you even look at Wiki when you have the AFL Tables website, and at worst it would be out by 1 game given sometimes he hasn't processed stats by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Last edited:
The guy that did the wiki page said he was on 127 Port games at the end of 2017. When it should have been 137.
Was correct when I saw it. Although it did also have a notation saying it was edited on 20/6/2018 so I don't doubt that it was incorrect when you saw it.

Was correct when I saw it. Although it did also have a notation saying it was edited on 20/6/2018 so I don't doubt that it was incorrect when you saw it.
Yeah I changed it when I saw it was wrong.

For those who may have missed it his mum was at the club and spoke about Brad's career a bit.

Brad was considering coming back home to Port in 2012 but when we lost to Collingwood by 138 points he thought better of it. His interest cooled off and he decided to stay at West Coast, but the contract the Eagles offered him was poor and suggested they didn't rate him at all. On the back of that offer he thought there wasn't much left to lose and decided to come to Port since he was admittedly homesick.

I always thought that Brad would've come back and played for us on an apprentice's wage if he could since he was Port Adelaide through and through. We were no doubt struggling to attain or incite any interest in onfield talent and I thought he was the first in what paved the way for others to sign on and change the fortunes of our club around in a cultural sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back