Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
got to laugh. The same people wanting to delist Hartman were probably saying the SAME thing about Motlop 12 months ago. Some people never change. Hartman will be an elite 60 goal a year forward who will eventually become an elite tall onballer. Bookmark it. He is just buildinghis tank an doing some growing up.
prophetic, and starting to look more likely...

Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
welcome back mate :thumbsu:

Those Fremantle ferals having been stinking up the joint during your absence.
mate. its a certain West Coast Mod who i swear stalks my posts. Cards me for the tiniest things. Probably knows I have been banging his mum, Christie Malthouse and sending Craig Turley the video...;) nice to be back.

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
mate. its a certain West Coast Mod who i swear stalks my posts. Cards me for the tiniest things. Probably knows I have been banging his mum, Christie Malthouse and sending Craig Turley the video...;) nice to be back.

Intials FP ?
Reckon he does the same to me

Why does it take the club so long to realise what is obvious? Waste of list space keeping Billy for another 2 years.
Been accurate with your prognostications.
What should we do now?
Lost Motlop.
Stringer?
GAJ?
Lang, Thurlow, Stanley, Blicavs, Murdoch, GHS ????

Stocks_go_Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Been accurate with your prognostications.
What should we do now?
Lost Motlop.
Stringer?
GAJ?
Lang, Thurlow, Stanley, Blicavs, Murdoch, GHS ????
I'd get Stringer because he would dominate at Skilled and we need to start making a forward line that actually does something. GAJ we will get for cheap as we should. Lang, Thurlow,Stanley,Blicavs, GHS can all go. Thurlow not far behind them, Murdoch is one I have always held out hope because he does actually have stand out abilities when he is on - the rest are plodders. We saw a glimpse this season of what he can do when motivated and angry (tackling machine and speed to burn).

I think history will repeat with the last 4.
I'm not a huge Blicavs fan but he did win a B&F. Even if he slides into ignominy from here not sure he can be put in the same conversation as Billie Smedts and Jordan Murdoch.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm not a huge Blicavs fan but he did win a B&F. Even if he slides into ignominy from here not sure he can be put in the same conversation as Billie Smedts and Jordan Murdoch.
No I guess not. But if it was up to me I would of put all 4 up for trade this year.
All 4 are coming out of contract at the end of next year. We had a chance of getting something half decent for a couple of them this year.

No I guess not. But if it was up to me I would of put all 4 up for trade this year.
All 4 are coming out of contract at the end of next year. We had a chance of getting something half decent for a couple of them this year.
Yeah it'd be interesting to see what Blicavs attracted on the open market.

Whit3y

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sheff Wed
Bumping a thread talking yourself up because you were correct about Billie Smedts in a thread about Brad Hartman :drunk:
i was thinking of bumping the "they cant all be champs" thread from a few years ago re horlin smith but i didnt pull the trigger as i know you can get some heat from bumping threads

I miss Hartman :(
I liked the progress he made from year 1 to year 2. That was really encouraging.

And then he stopped. Not progressing - playing.

I’m just glad that it was a pick 77 that vaporised and not a pick 23 or something.

Go Catters

BIGANT

Premiership Player
Jan 19, 2006
Glenelg
AFL Club
Geelong
He lasted about half a season playing footy for Norwood in the sanfl, not sure where he drifted off to for the remainder of the this season!?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He lasted about half a season playing footy for Norwood in the sanfl, not sure where he drifted off to for the remainder of the this season!?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shame. Guy had talent no doubt.... Not in the category of Nathan, but still, what a waste. But as long as he is happy!

Back