Scandal Brad Hill Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Hodge gets off after his incident internally by the club and now this internally as well.

I seriously question this clubs standards sometimes.
Sorry can you step me thru the details of the incident? Would love to hear them so I can also make a judgement on it like you have. Surely you are not basing your views on a tweet are you?

Sorry can you step me thru the details of the incident? Would love to hear them so I can also make a judgement on it like you have. Surely you are not basing your views on a tweet are you?
It's simple ...innit ..
He assaulted someone ... the nature of that assault resulted in him being charged .. What more is there to know ..

This stems back to Hodge not getting punished last year and not setting an example. It makes players at that club think they're invincible.
Club needs to fix this issue.
Another incredibly shallow post.

Make no mistake i dont like the fact he has been charged but until there is more detail available as to what happened it isnt right to jump on your high horse and start bringing other unrelated incidents into the mix. It is simplistic lazy and wrong.

It's simple ...innit ..
He assaulted someone ... the nature of that assault resulted in him being charged .. What more is there to know ..
Simple for you maybe. Lets wait and see what further detail comes out.

This stems back to Hodge not getting punished last year and not setting an example. It makes players at that club think they're invincible.
Club needs to fix this issue.
The players are bigger than the club right now. Big issues down at Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back