Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I do enjoy when supporters use the points system when it’s convenient for their side.

Why would Freo accept this offer?
Why would Carlton accept that offer? It’s overly complicated as Carlton would have to ok it with Sydney, who then would have to ok it with Essendon 🤦‍♂️

Yeah. Teams like Freo asking for 2 1sts and a 2nd for a decent winger.
Whitfield, McCluggage, Smith, the other Hill, Williams.

Brad Hill has had one great year and the rest of his career he's been above average. Not to mention the fact that even the biggest trades of the last 2 decades haven't costed as much as Bell asked for Hill. How much did GC pay for Ablett? How much did Adelaide pay for Dangerfield? How much did Carlton pay for Judd? All less than 2 1sts, a 2nd and a 3rd.
Mate surely you are taking the piss. In two posts directly after each other you've completely contradicted yourself in what you're saying was offered/asked. Stop making sh*t up.

You are also saying that McCluggage, Smith, Stephen Hill and Williams are better wingers than Brad Hill. McCluggage is great but can't break open games like Hill can. Stephen Hill hasn't played in two years. Williams.. Zac Williams? If so, he doesn't even play wing?! And who is Smith? Devon? Brodie? Neither of them are even near Hill and neither of them play predominately wing.
LMAO. Righto mate.

What he initially wanted was 2 firsts, he ended up getting not that. Then consider that Neale is a far better player than Hill, who he's asking more for, then ask yourself who's chucking the toys out the cot.

Steven wants to be traded home but is still contracted for next year, and still has value that Geelong aren't willing to recognise, he's also on 1 hour further away from home than he would be at Geelong.

Bruce is also contracted for next year, hence why we are asking for a reasonable pick for him, the dogs are also trying to undercut everyone they deal with. And even then, for a contracted, decent KPF we're asking for one pick in the 20s as opposed to 2 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for a decent winger. Jog on back to your echo chamber.
Saints aren't offering Bruce a contract beyond next year, you can't compare Hill and Bruce as we are desperate to keep Hill whilst Saints obviously don't have Bruce in their long term plans. I agree that he's worth more than 32 but the situation is completely different to Hill.

LMAO. Righto mate.

What he initially wanted was 2 firsts, he ended up getting not that. Then consider that Neale is a far better player than Hill, who he's asking more for, then ask yourself who's chucking the toys out the cot.

Steven wants to be traded home but is still contracted for next year, and still has value that Geelong aren't willing to recognise, he's also on 1 hour further away from home than he would be at Geelong.

Bruce is also contracted for next year, hence why we are asking for a reasonable pick for him, the dogs are also trying to undercut everyone they deal with. And even then, for a contracted, decent KPF we're asking for one pick in the 20s as opposed to 2 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for a decent winger. Jog on back to your echo chamber.

You do realize Neale went for two first round picks right? Boy oh boy, you've made yourself look a tad silly here. I look forward to your reply, completely ignoring your nuffie moment here.

Wow, the sad part is you actually believe in all that crap. Steven still has value, lol "righto mate" which chamber of secrets did you pull that rubbish out of?

Dogs are trying to undercut everyone? Bit rich, such irony, many lols. Bruce is contracted, so you shouldn't accept unders (let's forget you're not offering him a contract) but Hill being contracted for 2 years means we should accept unders because........oh wait, that unsurprisingly makes 0 sense.

You do realize Neale went for two first round picks right? Boy oh boy, you've made yourself look a tad silly here. I look forward to your reply, completely ignoring your nuffie moment here.

Wow, the sad part is you actually believe in all that crap. Steven still has value, lol "righto mate" which chamber of secrets did you pull that rubbish out of?

Dogs are trying to undercut everyone? Bit rich, such irony, many lols. Bruce is contracted, so you shouldn't accept unders (let's forget you're not offering him a contract) but Hill being contracted for 2 years means we should accept unders because........oh wait, that unsurprisingly makes 0 sense.
He's not having a great day at the office that's for sure

Mate, Cats were balls deep into Hill before you boys came in offering staggering cash.

I think there is every chance Geelong are genuinely interested in Hill if it can't be done. And it's not Geelong or Fremantles fault you guys are balls deep into everyone including the kitchen sink. You played high risk, high reward and haven't got one trade done yet.
About that kitchen sink; does it include an insinkerator?

So you got pick 19. That's actually an end of first/start of second. Most people count it as a 2nd because it comes after everyone else's 1st.

Not even going to go into Steven because on the one hand you're trying to guilt me for not letting him go and when I say he still has value you laugh.

Next, Bruce is still contracted for next season. St Kilda have only said they won't match the Bulldogs contract in terms of length and dollars, not that he won't be offered a contract past next season. That would be because we have an excess of KPPs and don't need to pay him as much as they do. Let's not forget that he's a contracted KPP that has kicked 36 goals or more in every season at St Kilda bar one that he spent out due to injury. I'd say a 27 year old numero uno KPP is worth a little more than 32 but that's just me. And yes, the bulldogs are trying to undercut everyone, they're doing the same thing with the Crows who are also baulking at a pittance of a draft pick for a KPP that the dogs desperately need.

Finally. You're right, we shouldn't accept unders, and neither should you. We're just saying that we didn't offer unders for Hill. Your moronic list manager came to the table asking for more for Hill than he did for Neale, than Adelaide did for Dangerfield or than Geelong did for Ablett. Thank you and have a good night, I'm done arguing with someone clearly incapable of basic comprehension.

As I said, from the deal I heard Bell wanted that with later pick swaps that went in Freo's favour. So yeah actually it is legal.
Mate, we finished neck and neck in the ladder, there is no pick swaps that work because you cant trade out of the 1st without having the 2nd and 3rd round picks in there. There is absolutely no way Bell wanted 2 1st, a 2nd and a third. Dont be ridiculous

Mate, we finished neck and neck in the ladder, there is no pick swaps that work because you cant trade out of the 1st without having the 2nd and 3rd round picks in there. There is absolutely no way Bell wanted 2 1st, a 2nd and a third. Dont be ridiculous
You literally just talked about future swaps, and then I agreed it was about future swaps, then you bring it back to this years picks. Ok. Cool. Nice job shifting those goal posts, shame you couldn't do it to win more games this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You literally just talked about future swaps, and then I agreed it was about future swaps, then you bring it back to this years picks. Ok. Cool. Nice job shifting those goal posts, shame you couldn't do it to win more games this year.
I was being lazy, there is no way what you have said is true with regards to futures and no way Bell actually requested that, you cant possibly think thats true

I think I have been extremely lenient with your posting, if you continue to post antagonistic statements that have nothing to do with the trade ie "shame you couldnt do it to win games" I will have to remove you from the thread

They won more games than you this year...weird, weird post...

Of course they do.

I’m also not a big fan of players nominating certain clubs as their preferred destination. I remember when Luke Ball put us over a barrel to get to Collingwood. If Hill wants to move states that’s fine but Freo should be able to field offers from all Vic teams.
I'm not a big fan of players breaking contracts just after the front loading component runs out.

Lol, you will be waiting a long time noddy.

Will be in Saints colours with his brother in 2021.

GC are as bad as Freo. Should have selected both Kings but allowed one to go to the team he and his whole family are crazy about.

Max asked for Roo's number, and loves the place. The whole family love the place, Ben has knocked back an extension so he can come to the Saints.

Lulz. But you keep Brad Hill.

3 days wasn’t that long of a wait.

hahahahahahahqhahaha

Glad we can provide some lols for you Shardman, hopefully you guys can return the favour before 1730 AEDT Wednesday.

Spewing though to be informed by your good self that we have f’ed up again by installing blokes with no idea how to get deals done in Lethlean, Gallagher, and Gubby Allen, really dropped the ball there.

Was just joking. Good to have a laugh at each other's expense now and then. Shouldve realised this thread isn't the right one. and yes I am tone deaf.

there's a big part of me that wants us to do pick 12 and swap future 1st so we can death ride each other. lololol. reckon all the mods would quit if that happened.

Back