Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the admin for this page? It would explain a lot

View attachment 731018
Nah I don’t really get involved in this sort of stuff but I love seeing supporters overvaluing their own players, it’s happening right now with Saints supporters and Jack Steven.

Just having a bit of fun giving my opinion that Brad Hill shouldn’t be worth pick 5 and Freo supporters spitting chips.

Nah I don’t really get involved in this sort of stuff but I love seeing supporters overvaluing their own players, it’s happening right now with Saints supporters and Jack Steven.

Just having a bit of fun giving my opinion that Brad Hill shouldn’t be worth pick 5 and Freo supporters spitting chips.
Don't think Fremantle supporters are spitting chips. We are pretty aware that he is sitting on a 2 year contract. The club will either get a great trade, or retain a great player. All good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully he performs at similar levels if you deny him an exit.
Each of the past 2 trade periods the club has traded in contract players. If he isn’t traded it is unlikely to be because we denied anything apart from a low trade offer. But given the value you guys have put on him I can’t see that happening, even with your inability to get deals done.

Each of the past 2 trade periods the club has traded in contract players. If he isn’t traded it is unlikely to be because we denied anything apart from a low trade offer. But given the value you guys have put on him I can’t see that happening, even with your inability to get deals done.

Can’t remember the last time we didn’t get a deal done to be honest.

Feel free to jog my memory.

Can't remember the last time Saints actually traded in a gun player. Literally.

Gun players don’t come to dud clubs, you would understand that as much as me.

Our trading has been much better than our drafting in recent times. Hannebery, Bruce, Membrey, Brown, Kent, Roberton, Carlisle and Steele aren’t world beaters but they all fill a middle rung.

Ahh, did you miss Hannerbery? Given how much they are paying him, he MUST be a gun player
Well now he's actually on the park I think he is playing like a gun player. 25 touches and almost a goal a game. I think the issues are obviously with his body, not his ability to play.

Anyway, I'm loving watching Freo supporters take pot shots at our club as though everything is fine at yours.

Third year in a row now you continue to lose quality contracted players. Seems like Hill won't be the only one out the door too.

We have struggled to attract gun players to our club, but we haven't lost one that wasn't pushed. And despite what the previous post says, weve never had any problems getting any deals done.

Third year in a row now you continue to lose quality contracted players. Seems like Hill won't be the only one out the door too.

Let’s ignore all the quality guys who’ve re-signed & got traded in over that period too though hey?
It’s fun to say Freo have lost quality contracted players, but you don’t look at the facts behind it.
You’re mad if you think losing Weller for pick 2 wasn’t good.
Neale wanted cash and a change of environment. No worries.
Hills misso is home sick.
Langdon is home sick.

Not exactly screaming players disgruntled, but keep spinning your thoughts for all

Back