Brad Hill: Overweight, slow and a tad soft

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Did someone say Brad draws attention? Can say that again.

He's finding his feet at his new club, like a few others. I hope he finds his orbitals too, looks weak and impotent.

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks Saints for paying for a 3 time premiership hawk a healthy retirement.
Shiit post

a) Brad Hill is 27 years old and has plenty of good footy left in him

b) he left Hawthorn and played 3 solid seasons for Fremantle. The trade between Freo & Saints has nothing to do with the Hawks, so there's absolutely no need for any Hawks fans to troll Saints fans over Hill's poor form.

c) the mail is Hill is carrying a hip injury, which isn't publicised. But it's usually the case when players whom we know are very good, but are putting in sub-par performances, that it's probably due to a fitness issue we don't know about.

d) Brad Hill gave me, you and other Hawks fans a lot of joy with his jinking runs down the MCG wings and precision passes to our gun forwards. So why would you jump on the bandwagon with all the other clowns who take delight in writing him off?

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Hang on, is Hanners on big coin?? Surely not.
$800,000 a year apparently.

Not the saints fault though. I partially blame the AFLPA for it. Minimum salary cap is 95 percent.

Should be down to 92.5 percent or even 90 percent. I'm for clubs like north to use 90 percent of the salary cap. You know a team like north will rebuild for the next 2-4 years. So why not let them do it? If they make finals, then they have more money to move around to get a free agent rather than trying to get rid of list cloggers no one wants

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Brad Hill actually won Freo games. His gut running in our game against the Pies in 2019 for example.

No ******* idea how the Saints ruined him.
I was at Perth stadium when he got us over the line vs the swans by one point in 2019. I think he had a 30 disposal game too.

Shannon M

All Australian
Feb 1, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hill was in the leadership group at Fremantle but was in trouble for off field incidents. Says it all.

He just plays for a pay cheque which is all good. He'll be done in the next 4-5 years.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hang on, is Hanners on big coin?? Surely not.

I stand to be corrected, but I’m pretty sure he was given a 5 years deal at $750-800k per year...that was despite being absolutely cooked..the worst part is St Kilda even knew, it wasn’t a secret and they still gave him that deal...

Just let this sink in- Hanners and Hill are on similar $$ to the likes of Bont, Dangerfield, Tom Mitchell, jack macrae, Travis Boak, Patrick Cripps, Scott Pendlebury, lachie Neale...

Back