Traded Brad Hill [traded to Fremantle for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

Depending on how many live picks Freo plan on taking to the draft a late upgrade would be good. Something like Hill and 71 for 22 and 60.
would be the opposite way around, Hill and 53 for 22 and 60

But the likely option is just straight swap Hill for 22

Freo are batting very deep into the draft BTW 10 already off the list with another 4 chances to go (Mayne, Barlow, Silvagni, Ballas)

If the Hawks can get something around or better than mid 20's for Hill then they have done an exceptional trading job.

Even in a team that has such a collection of smart players around him to support him, he has declined. And now going to one that can not offer the same level of support I would of thought he must be a pick in the high 30's.

Freo would be better developing a player for a mid 22 pick to be honest.

If the Hawks can get something around or better than mid 20's for Hill then they have done an exceptional trading job.

Even in a team that has such a collection of smart players around him to support him, he has declined. And now going to one that can not offer the same level of support I would of thought he must be a pick in the high 30's.

Freo would be better developing a player for a mid 22 pick to be honest.
My thoughts exactly. Will be interesting as I would value kersten and hamling higher on a needs basis and we are shooting for those 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hill, 36 and 54
for 23, 43

This is how I see the trade occuring
I suggest to leave this pending for 24 hours.
There will be a bit of moment with said picks.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Really don't want him. We already have 1 vanilla soft as butter mid in dan peirce . We don't need 2 ((

Your coach and your list manager have both said he will be a brilliant addition. Do you know better? BTW... football fields have 2 wings. So you need 2 vanilla soft as butter wingmen...

Its been done for the Mayne compo. Which is exactly what was said would happen weeks ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back