Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle receive: Hawks 2020 first round pick + 2020 third round pick

Hawthorn receive: Brad Hill + Fremantle’s 2019 second round pick.

Would that be close to the mark?
Freo don't have a 3rd or 4th rounder, and have an NGA to consider (Henry). Doubt they'd trade their second. Would stuff their draft completely.

This discussion is going nowhere, its disappointing but looking at this objectively unless freo are willing to settle with what hawthorn have to offer a deal wont get done.

He is contracted and hawthorn already have other commitments. End.

Unfortunately hawthorn just are not in a position to offer our 1st. We might need it for Anderson and with the trading rules we have to use one.

Other clubs might be in a position to offer a 1st?
Not sure what trading rules you're talking about... Because we can do whatever we want with this pick & next years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance Straight swap for Tim Kelly just to spice up hawthorn Geelong rivalry.

Brad Hill is 5 times the player he was at Hawthorn, can't believe some are thinking the two versions of Hill are even close.

He is a game breaker and absolute match winner now, at Hawks he was a young skinny winger that played a role, he has grown tremendously over the last couple of years.

Anyway lets see what Brad has to say about this
Fremantle wingman Brad Hill has emphatically denied reports he wants to leave the AFL club, saying he's committed for at least three more years.
Reports have linked Hill with a move back to Victoria or a switch to Brisbane.
Hill is contracted to Fremantle until the end of 2021 and the three-time premiership Hawk says he has no intention of leaving.

The 25-year-old says he laughed when he read reports stating he wanted to leave the Dockers.
"I've still got three years left on my contract so I'm not thinking about going anywhere," Hill said on Monday.
"There's no truth whatsoever (to the reports). I'm happy here. I've moved back home to where I'm from and I've just finished building a house.
"The business opening up soon is a Pilates business and my girlfriend is going to be the head trainer so she's enjoying it over here too. So there's no truth at all to the stories."

Close thread?

Brad Hill is 5 times the player he was at Hawthorn, can't believe some are thinking the two versions of Hill are even close.

He is a game breaker and absolute match winner now, at Hawks he was a young skinny winger that played a role, he has grown tremendously over the last couple of years.

Anyway lets see what Brad has to say about this
Fremantle wingman Brad Hill has emphatically denied reports he wants to leave the AFL club, saying he's committed for at least three more years.
Reports have linked Hill with a move back to Victoria or a switch to Brisbane.
Hill is contracted to Fremantle until the end of 2021 and the three-time premiership Hawk says he has no intention of leaving.

The 25-year-old says he laughed when he read reports stating he wanted to leave the Dockers.
"I've still got three years left on my contract so I'm not thinking about going anywhere," Hill said on Monday.
"There's no truth whatsoever (to the reports). I'm happy here. I've moved back home to where I'm from and I've just finished building a house.
"The business opening up soon is a Pilates business and my girlfriend is going to be the head trainer so she's enjoying it over here too. So there's no truth at all to the stories."

Close thread?
Hawks supporters have become almost delusional as North supporters he was never going back to Melbourne and certainly not for a second rounder lol.

Back