Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Within conventional parameters then? Haha every supporter think their boiled lolly is better than someone else's chocolate and vice versa. Do u think geelong really for what TK is worth from wce??

So to the question, what about menegola and one of our 1st rounders for your 2nd rounder...we can figure out wages later, deal?

Don't think hill is going anywhere. St Kilda don't need b king. Madness they would even consider him when they have his brother who plays the exact same position. It wouldn't work with both of them in the forward line.

Within conventional parameters then? Haha every supporter think their boiled lolly is better than someone else's chocolate and vice versa. Do u think geelong really for what TK is worth from wce??

So to the question, what about menegola and one of our 1st rounders for your 2nd rounder...we can figure out wages later, deal?

There is no reason to suggest they would ask any less than what they are asking of Saints.

So there is your answer.. 2 x first rounders one in the top 10

Gross

How old is Menegola? What do you think his value is? I would have thought steak knives.
Fremantle won’t let Brad go unless it is well in their favour.

Geelong's 17 & 24 plus a player (maybe Narkle?) is probably fair, if he was uncontracted, probably less.

Leaves Geelong with 14 & 36 for the draft.

Reasonable outcome for both teams.
Instead of 24 Im happy to give you next year 1st rd, we have a good record with pick 24....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of 24 Im happy to give you next year 1st rd, we have a good record with pick 24....

Serious question are teams allowed to say a general next year first if they have 2? So the worse of Geelongs first or Eagles first.

I ask because we have 2 future 2nds and thought about it. I’m sure they need to be connected to someone but can clubs write it up in a way to provide flexibility?

Honestly mate, I've never felt the deal has ever been in fremantle's interest... %1000000 keen to keep Hill for as long as possible

Yeah fair enough.

As much as people have been giving Bell a hard time if he really does want to keep Hill then fair play.

From our side as well, I think if we give up too much it's going to hurt us long term.

Yeah fair enough.

As much as people have been giving Bell a hard time if he really does want to keep Hill then fair play.

From our side as well, I think if we give up too much it's going to hurt us long term.
I totally agree with you. People on the east coast have underestimated the fact that Bell has known all along if Hill stays very few Freo supporters will be disappointed.
From here Bell will insist on 12 plus your first next year ( with maybe something small going back ). If I was a Saints fan I wouldn't want the deal but my gut feeling is it will happen.

I think its in both clubs interest to walk away from this deal.

If you read Bigfooty...yes.

If you consider that neither club has really said anything and may for all we know be close to a deal.

Geelong's 17 & 24 plus a player (maybe Narkle?) is probably fair, if he was uncontracted, probably less.

Leaves Geelong with 14 & 36 for the draft.

Reasonable outcome for both teams.

Id definitely do 14 24 and Menegola (id have to think about Narkle) but those will get eaten up by a Henry bid so id imagine itd be something involving one of our future 1sts instead. Personally i think Freo will keep Hill.

Bell needs to give Saints a deadline now.

I’m going all in if I’m Bell. Call that bluff you amateurs.

Someone with powers got Ben King to extend at this unfortunate time for Saints. The timing smacks of involvement from AFL.

That said, we now go in for the kill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious question are teams allowed to say a general next year first if they have 2? So the worse of Geelongs first or Eagles first.

I ask because we have 2 future 2nds and thought about it. I’m sure they need to be connected to someone but can clubs write it up in a way to provide flexibility?

No you cant you have to pick one to trade.

Back