Rumour Brad Hill wants OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Croaded.

I feel like a lot of players have played for the same club twice involving Fremantle in some capacity:
  • Trent Croad (Hawthorn, Fremantle, Hawthorn)
  • Josh Carr (Port Adelaide, Fremantle, Port Adelaide)
  • Heath Black (Fremantle, St Kilda, Fremantle)
  • Peter Bell (Fremantle, North Melbourne, Fremantle)
  • Adam McPhee (Fremantle, Essendon, Fremantle)
  • Chris Tarrant (Collingwood, Fremantle, Collingwood)
  • Brad Wira (Fremantle, Western Bulldogs, Fremantle)
There are probably more I have missed.

Last edited:
I feel like a lot of players have played for the same club twice involving Fremantle in some capacity:
Chris Tarrant is another one

His manager shut this down a few weeks ago. He recently moved house so what reason does he have to leave? He's with family which is what he wanted

His manager shut this down a few weeks ago. He recently moved house so what reason does he have to leave? He's with family which is what he wanted

Sometimes hanging out with your brother doesn't look like as much fun once you're in the same workplace all week:
oasis-supersonic.jpg

I'm a bit over blokes picking and choosing who they want to play for. Hill walked on the Hawks becaus he wanted to go on home and play with his brother.

Really. Truth be told, I wish more players would do it, most players owe their club jack s**t. They didnt draft/trade you in because you're a nice person and they felt you were doing it hard in life, they done it because they believe YOU can offer them something and make THEM better!

Now if a Nathan Freeman type put together an AA season and decided to take on a better options from another club, that I may raise an eyebrow at!

Do what you need to do for yourself and your family, life is short!!!

Really. Truth be told, I wish more players would do it, most players owe their club jack s**t. They didnt draft/trade you in because you're a nice person and they felt you were doing it hard in life, they done it because they believe YOU can offer them something and make THEM better!

Now if a Nathan Freeman type put together an AA season and decided to take on a better options from another club, that I may raise an eyebrow at!

Do what you need to do for yourself and your family, life is short!!!

If players can do that then clubs should be able to trade players without consent

?
I'm not up with clubs trades, but is this unusual? Are there any other clubs that have as many 'bounces'?

But where does his missus come from, and what does she want?

?
I'm not up with clubs trades, but is this unusual? Are there any other clubs that have as many 'bounces'?

It’s not overly common. Strange that Freo have so many but they have also been an active trading club pretty much every season for their whole history, so it kinda fits.

If we wheel it back to draft rights too you’ve got Jeff Farmer - traded to Melbourne pre-1995 for Phil Gilbert and then of course returned to Freo for the second half of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon....you just have to look at how the players perform, he is an authoritarian with zero people skills....
Given how emotional he is after we play them with the players and Clarkson, you would think he would take a fair deal (salary wise) to return to the club. I think we will get him, it's just at what cost in terms of trade?
3 time premiership player club best and fairest under 25
2 first rounders

Brad Wira too.

Remember Brad Hill had a year to go on his contract with the Hawks when they let him go.

Graham Wright:
"The speedy winger told the Hawks late in the 2016 season he wished to return to his home state of Western Australia. We have worked closely with his management and Fremantle to facilitate a deal that we feel benefits everyone involved"

Not even close.

A single first rounder and you've won the overall deal (basically upgraded from pick 23). Dream on with two of them.
Looks like his not going to the hawks
The markets inflated
We got pick 2 for lachie Weller
Gibbs (old) Cameron were first rounders Hill puts them to shame can be a team player and win flags and also play in a s**t team carry them and win bnf you can price from the past I bought a house 3 years ago it’s now worth double
You might be dreaming sunny Jim!

The markets inflated
Gibbs (old) Cameron were first rounders Hill puts them to shame can be a team player and win flags and also play in a s**t team carry them and win bnf you can price from the past I bought a house 3 years ago it’s now worth double
*cant price

The markets inflated
I think you might be dreaming rockin ronnie
No way house prices have doubled in 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back