Brad Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

ydraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can't recall the specifics of the trade, but didn't Brisbane get bent over by Collingwood when Beams went home? that's how i remember it anyway.

They gave up pick 5, pick 25 and a player for Beams. But Beams was considered one of the premier mids in the league at the time.

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Lol
5cd36f7b2b876bac7fa10ca3dac24486.png

Maybe next years. Cant think why the hell they would want clancee though. Does this bloke just make things up??
That seems to be the consensus...

Jezzitizle

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
How does round 2 pick plus Langdon sound. Langdon wants to go home so this may work???
Personally I'd prefer to keep Langdon, really think he will make it. If it were a straight swap I wouldn't feel so bad but I feel like he is going to be too good to be steak knives for a player half the opposition fans don't even want to keep, and we just don't need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carnthedockers

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Personally I'd prefer to keep Langdon, really think he will make it. If it were a straight swap I wouldn't feel so bad but I feel like he is going to be too good to be steak knives for a player half the opposition fans don't even want to keep, and we just don't need.
Im so with you. Only if he wants to leave. Langdon is showing so much promise. We would be trading away exactly what we are trading in.

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I would not even bother listening to jon ralph hear him regularly talk s**t on sen prob even less credible than robbo, but i would be happy if this was true and they took clancee

youmewe

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
22 pages into this thread and still no mention of that other B. Hill.

No not Benny, but the one made famous by Fats Domino...Blueberry Hill.

For you young 'ens who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Fats...

A slightly dishevelled looking young woman walks into the Sexaholics Clinic, walks over to the room where the group therapy session is being held, knocks on the door, enters, and says "sorry doctor, I've been on Blueberry Hill" and sits down.

A minute or two later another dishevelled looking young woman knocks on the door, enters, and says "I'm so sorry doctor, I was on Blueberry Hill and lost all track of time" and sits down.

A few minutes later a very dishevelled looking young man knocks on the door and enters. The doctor says "Let me guess...you were on Blueberry Hill?" The young man replies "hell no doc...I am Blueberry Hill".

Thanks Superkoops :thumbsu:

Read that tweet and it was literally the first thing that came to mind. I like Clancee but if we are talking a 2nd rounder around 22-25 and Pearce...

See ya!

Freo Quokkas

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2016
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
Isn't Freo already 'choc a bloc' with midfielders?
How will they fit Bennell and others in?
Shouldn't the priority be on acquiring a key tall muscular forward, and a defender in order to not be so reliant on Johnson and Dawson. Particularly if injury strikes.

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Shouldn't the priority be on acquiring a key tall muscular forward, and a defender in order to not be so reliant on Johnson and Dawson. Particularly if injury strikes.
Yes Quokkas I don't think you will find too many excited about Brad Hill wanting to come to Freo; it is more of an extra burden and distraction from real recruiting needs then anything.

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
We got collins coming through in defence but seriously our forward line needs more than just tabs and walters we need to focus on that before even looking at hill we dont need him

Sep 11, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man Utd

We are not choc full of good quality mids.

We have A graders- Fyfe, Neale, Mundy (2-3 years left), Walters
B Graders - Blakely, Weller
Young potential players (C graders) - Sheridan, Sutcliffe, Crozier, Tucker,

Then we have old spuds like C Pearce, Suban, Mzungu, de Boer etc who we need to delist.

We badly need 2 or 3 more B Graders and another 1 or 2 A graders. A better midfield will make our forward line look better.

We got collins coming through in defence but seriously our forward line needs more than just tabs and walters we need to focus on that before even looking at hill we dont need him

I have a feeling we will get Kersten this year, who with McCarthy will improve our forward line massively.

Our back line is a worry, we have A Pearce, Collins and Crozier who I see locked into our back 6 for the next 5 years. Sheridan and Sutcliffe have struggled at times, but that could improve with better movement up the field coming out of defence and more pressure by the midfield to protect the back 6.

We do not have a lock down player for a betts or Rioli, plus a 3rd tall.

Seriously, if we are not throwing cash at Hurley we should be. .

Back