Brad Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS discipline. He's been a part of 3 premiership sides, do you really think if he weren't disciplined enough would he would be a 3 time premiership player?

Charged with assault and driving with a suspended license in the last year and a bit. When he was in Perth, the year he was picked up by the hawks he sped off from the police, took off on foot and ran into a house before giving himself up ( I wonder why he ran ). I know Brad's friends, they will be a distraction from his footy over here.

Despite the lure of playing with his brother Stephen at the Dockers, Hill said his focus was on maintaining his form for the remainder of the season.

“It would be great (to play with Stephen) but I haven’t really thought about it too much yet,” he said.

“I want to keep playing, like I said, for Hawthorn and play the best I can. I’ll make a decision, it might be next year or in a couple years but I’ve just got to keep on focusing on this season.

“I’m at Hawthorn now, I could still be here next year and years to come.”

Stephen Hill IMO is in our top five players and his pay packet probably matches it as it should, while Brad Hill would only be on reasonable money at Hawks. Brothers speak and he might be looking for a pay rise, as he has three premiereships money might be his motivation which would not be available at Hawks. Again IMO Brad would be an excellent pick up but unless there is a pay rise might not leave the Hawks.

Our style of play would need change to play to Brads natural strengths as an outside runner.

Please no to getting him.

It will quite possibly one of the worst the worst trades, if we give something in return.

I actually dont mind giving collins back , if he want to go.

Despite the lure of playing with his brother Stephen at the Dockers, Hill said his focus was on maintaining his form for the remainder of the season.

“It would be great (to play with Stephen) but I haven’t really thought about it too much yet,” he said.

“I want to keep playing, like I said, for Hawthorn and play the best I can. I’ll make a decision, it might be next year or in a couple years but I’ve just got to keep on focusing on this season.

“I’m at Hawthorn now, I could still be here next year and years to come.”

"I haven't really thought about it too much yet" hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah Really hahahahahahahah
No you have just brought it up at Hawthorn, met with the leadership group, met with Clarkson and then jetted to WA to go to your brothers house and meet with the coach of Freo.

But I believe you:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just lol at that article, like we would trade one of our best young tall defenders for a small outside mid

Charged with assault and driving with a suspended license in the last year and a bit. When he was in Perth, the year he was picked up by the hawks he sped off from the police, took off on foot and ran into a house before giving himself up ( I wonder why he ran ). I know Brad's friends, they will be a distraction from his footy over here.
Dude apologies if this is rude, but to not want him for 'discipline' reasons is so soft. Curnow got in trouble before he was drafted, no dramas since, Darling too, he maybe an enormous flog but he hasn't gotten into any trouble, Johnson with drugs and Yarran was in prison. Hill was and still is young and stupid. I've driven without a license before (girls like a bad boy ;)) difference is I didn't get caught.

Why the * would a club screaming out for more KPP trade away their KPP. They're taking the piss surely if they think we will trade Collins. Since AP has gone down Collins has been our rock back there particularly with Dawson being pretty clumsy lately.

Dude apologies if this is rude, but to not want him for 'discipline' reasons is so soft. Curnow got in trouble before he was drafted, no dramas since, Darling too, he maybe an enormous flog but he hasn't gotten into any trouble, Johnson with drugs and Yarran was in prison. Hill was and still is young and stupid. I've driven without a license before (girls like a bad boy ;)) difference is I didn't get caught.
I still think Darling is an A-grade ass clown but his "discipline" issues were simply because he got drunk and banged some chick at a school camp. There are definitely players who have done way way worse than that!!! Sometimes these things can be quite overplayed.

I still think Darling is an A-grade ass clown but his "discipline" issues were simply because he got drunk and banged some chick at a school camp. There are definitely players who have done way way worse than that!!! Sometimes these things can be quite overplayed.
That's a compliment to what I think of him. I thought he king hit someone?

Don't mind a Langdon for Hill straight swap as I rate Langdon very highly, especially after his most recent game, but reckon we should do the smart thing and wait until next year when Hill's contract expires. There's no point paying overs in this situation, supporters see the new toys and want to get them in as soon as they're available, the same thing happened with McCarthy with people wanting us to trade double first round picks for him, a few months later after that deal doesn't eventuate and now GWS would be lucky to get a single second rounder. Brad Hill isn't at all a priority for next year, I don't want to see us waste a pick in a solid draft pool for a player we could get much cheaper a year later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back