mcpharlap

Senior List
Jun 15, 2005
perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle. Q.P.R
Was Genuinely sad when I heard he was leaving freo. But I will say i want genuine committed players wearing the freo jumper .Watching him the last 3 weeks he looks like he is going through the motions. Not exactly sure what's going on but I hope for the saints he improves unless of course he is playing freo and then may he continue his current form.

mcpharlap

Senior List
Jun 15, 2005
perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle. Q.P.R
I had a look last night after they were thumped by the bombers. It was funny at first but then was downright depressing
I can only imagine. I have stayed away from other club's boards since the Gaff explosion on Andy Brayshaw. Could not believe how many Wet toast fans were defending his actions. I think I lost about 25 facebook friends when I wasn't shy in my views on the incident. But learned my lessons and try to keep my anger at a minimum lol.

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can only imagine. I have stayed away from other club's boards since the Gaff explosion on Andy Brayshaw. Could not believe how many Wet toast fans were defending his actions. I think I lost about 25 facebook friends when I wasn't shy in my views on the incident. But learned my lessons and try to keep my anger at a minimum lol.
Keep the fire going!

Fk em

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
But I will say i want genuine committed players wearing the freo jumper

BHill was committed to Fremantle. Just rewatch his reaction to seeing Fyfe win the Brownlow. He loved the club. It's not surprising that after being dragged back to Victoria by his missus that he is now miserable and playing poor footy. His heart is no longer in it.

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
BHill was committed to Fremantle. Just rewatch his reaction to seeing Fyfe win the Brownlow. He loved the club. It's not surprising that after being dragged back to Victoria by his missus that he is now miserable and playing poor footy. His heart is no longer in it.
Sell high buy low.

Maybe offer a fifth round pick for Hill.

A 70% Hill is better than anything we have on the wing atm.

basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
For the saints, this is the "fleas" part of the "lay down with dogs" analogy.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
The “Headland Syndrome” is now being renamed the “Hill Syndrome”. He’s taken it to a new level.
You can add sharrod wellinghan on that des Headland type as well.

He looked good at Collingwood being surrounded by Pendlebury, beams, Swan and Thomas.

Goes to West coast in 2012 and is surrounded around Priddis and Masten

blue shark

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bobby Hill, yes. Brad and Stephen are too old.
In all seriousness we are a relatively young side.
WC brought in Yeo, Redden, Cripps, Hutchings, to strengthen the list.
We have Colyer, Acres, Conca, Hamling.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
The rumour was if Freo had taken Bobby Hill Brad would have stayed.
How? Split from his partner if that was the case? That’s silly talk. Bobby would’ve easily asked for a trade to Freo as soon as his two years was up.
Meh. Brad’s passion is gone. Would he care StKilda fans are baying for blood? Not really, he has 3 times the number of flags that the club has had in their 148 year existence.

Back