Brad Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

BHill was committed to Fremantle. Just rewatch his reaction to seeing Fyfe win the Brownlow. He loved the club. It's not surprising that after being dragged back to Victoria by his missus that he is now miserable and playing poor footy. His heart is no longer in it.
Was going to say that he looked genuinely happy at Freo. Got to play and hang with his brother and best mate Sonny back home in WA. Honestly don't think he wanted to leave and now looks lost at St Kilda.

If their game v WC next weekend was here in Perth he might not get back on the plane after they lose. Guess he'll have to wait until they play them the second time.

Was going to say that he looked genuinely happy at Freo. Got to play and hang with his brother and best mate Sonny back home in WA. Honestly don't think he wanted to leave and now looks lost at St Kilda.
100%.

Clearly his partner wanted the cash and to return to the city she was from.

Saints fans are the worst in the league, even worst than the dirty birds.

Not a great club to play and they eat their own.

Docklands is pretty on the body compared to the G. Not a lot of success comes from the ground.

When you have to talk yourself into putting in effort & playing well, in particular through the media like he did last week, as a coach & supporter I’d be furious.

His head, but more importantly his heart, is just not in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you have to talk yourself into putting in effort & playing well, in particular through the media like he did last week, as a coach & supporter I’d be furious.

His head, but more importantly his heart, is just not in it.

he went for the money, he is just realizing the $$$ is good but doing something you enjoy is alot easier.

I mean if we could actually get him back on a cheap contract for low draft capital....

F*** that. It's actually funny watching him run around and not care about the jumper he plays in. He's like the embodiment of that club and the 20 other rejects there that Saints have picked over the last couple of years.

I think Saints are a good case study for why trading is risky. Some of those blokes just don't seem to GAF.
Agree with this. They were floundering in bottom 6 obscurity at the end of 2019 then all of a sudden traded out a heap or good picks to do what? Finish 6th last year? Still a long way from the summit and now sliding back towards obscurity with all their mercenaries.
We used to do s**t like that but thankfully now it’s draft draft draft more or less (Hogan being the one painful exception).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back