Brad Scott has been a failure?

Remove this Banner Ad

We dont need to start again. Theres a handful of players who need to be upgraded. Agressive at the trade/free agency period over the next 1 or 2 years is all we need.

Fair enough, you'd be in a better position to comment than I would. From an outsider p.o.v. North have too many of the same type. What would you be chasing?

Fair enough, you'd be in a better position to comment than I would. From an outsider p.o.v. North have too many of the same type. What would you be chasing?

Outside run. Its our most important need. Atley being unleashed into the middle will help but with Brad none of us no when that will happen. But we have alot of blokes that are too slow.

North Melbourne under Brad Scott away from Etihad.

11-22

wow, that's worse than I thought it would be. Pretty damning results

Don't get the internal hype about him at North, never have.

Yes, and in his tenure he has turned over the list the same as Hardwick yet won a lot more games.

So why go back to deledio who was drafted in 04? I don't know whether BS has turned over the same amount of players but you cant surely say that he(BS) didn't have a better 22 at the club than we had at the start? We were compared to Fitzroy ffs.

So why go back to deledio who was drafted in 04? I don't know whether BS has turned over the same amount of players but you cant surely say that he(BS) didn't have a better 22 at the club than we had at the start? We were compared to Fitzroy ffs.

We won two more games than you in 2009.

We won two more games than you in 2009.

congrats. In that year we sacked/retired nearly all of our experienced players who were near the end which left us with no senior players. You had a core of players that were going into their prime and of which are still playing well. The difference between yours and our 2010 teams is stark.

I'm not bagging you i'm stating fact. We are behind the development curve of the Roos by about 1 year I reckon.

Yes, and in his tenure he has turned over the list the same as Hardwick yet won a lot more games.

Scott's fielded 52 players, Hardwick 63.

Hardwick cut back harder, for longer, than Scott.

Year|AvAge|Lddr|Wins|Coach||AvAge|Lddr|Wins|Coach
\2008|25.24|8th|12.5|Laidley||24.31|9th|11.5|Wallace
\2009|24.38|13th|7.5|Laidley/Crocker||23.89|15th|5.5|Wallace/Rawlings
\2010|23.73|9th|11|Scott||23.15|15th|6|Hardwick
\2011|24.27|9th|10|Scott||23.19|12th|8.5|Hardwick
\2012|24.45|8th|14|Scott||23.93|12th|10.5|Hardwick
\2013|24.92|11th|6|Scott||25.00|6th|10|Hardwick

Matthew Knights MkII.

When he inevitably gets the arse, I wonder if Brisbane supporters will jump all over him and insist he's a capable coach, like Richmond people with Knights?

Maybe he'll go on to be a successful reserves coach, and they'll use that as evidence.

Knights built ur team bit harsh IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how Scott can find an exuse after every loss and blame everyone but himself.

At some point he has to blame himself. A couple of losses like tonight are acceptable as part of football. However after then many it gets to be a coaching problem. Has to go now. North need to look to future. Neeld was a much, much, much better coach. Bring back Laidley I say. I bet you they would have won some of those game had he been coaching.

dJbWo6J.png

Is this real life?

The biggest indictment on North's performance is that they've had a wonderful record of non-injuries in the last two years.

They've been given every opportunity to perform.

Yes, very one dimensional.....unable to adjust to changes in the game... he is ok but he needs to do more, today we were unlucky losing a fair few to injuries and ran outta steam... but still could have shut the game sown defensively at that stage knowing that we would run out of legs.

but whatever....he is pretty good at some things, but a poor game day coach

He is. I can't believe he's signed up for another few years. I think we have some good talent on the list but BS seems to be reactive rather than proactive

Nothing better than when a Club re- signs a coach early only for them to go to s**t. Especially when the re- signing was partly so other Clubs couldnt poach him LOL

McKenna trolling them in the lead up to the GC game was the last straw imo, if you continually struggle with simple moves like the opposition putting a man back you shouldn't be pulling the strings at a decent level of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back