Brad Scott how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

countdown GIF

Essendon have gone backwards … rumblings at windy hill.

Does he get another season?
He is on a four year contract and it will take time to turn things around. Essendon’s 9-6 record at one point has resulted in people getting carried away. The list is not that good and now that Scott has had a season to look at it, expect a few changes in advance of next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is on a four year contract and it will take time to turn things around. Essendon’s 9-6 record at one point has resulted in people getting carried away. The list is not that good and now that Scott has had a season to look at it, expect a few changes in advance of next season.
Correct me if I’m wrong but essington are not the on the AFL drip feed so they’d have to payout the full four years .

Correct me if I’m wrong but essington are not the on the AFL drip feed so they’d have to payout the full four years .
True and it would cost a lot of money especially if you have to pay the soft cap tax. And then who would want to coach Essendon if senior coaches are going out the door left, right and centre? Brad Scott is safe for at least next season and the one after that likely as well. Premature thread.

He looked like he was doing a good job with Essendon for the first half of the season but the way they fell away so badly would be a real worry for him.

With Sheedy lurking in the background he needs to watch his back, he will be looking for any excuse to knife him and get his boy Hirdy back as coach.

Brad Scott not happy when Essendon were 11-5 … he is happy now because they are where they should be . ???
Pretty much what he just said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back