News Brad Scott Re-Signs. 2 year extention - OOC end of 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let him go on...he just reveals more about his loathing of anything this Club does.

I am hanging out for the 2018 Membership packs.

We get a run with injuries like Tigers next year (one injured on their list last night) and its game on.

It's game on alright.

When are you starting the 2018 membership arrival game day thread?

....keep on sookin.

Toot toot
I don't sook. Simply point out areas of concern. You see I'm a true NMFC Fan and that's what we do. Want what's best for the club. Now you can sit back and bask in the mediocrity of Scotts tenure, "Not giving a s**t" if he is or isn't our coach". As you continue to post idiotic Cat Gifs and wanking on about being a Grumpy Old Fellow, which in itself indicates who the true whinger is, I will discuss all matters of importance regarding the NMFC and rattling a few cages in the process, including your own. :stern look

latest

I don't sook. Simply point out areas of concern. You see I'm a true NMFC Fan and that's what we do. Want what's best for the club. Now you can sit back and bask in the mediocrity of Scotts tenure, "Not giving a s**t" if he is or isn't our coach". As you continue to post idiotic Cat Gifs and wanking on about being a Grumpy Old Fellow, which in itself indicates who the true whinger is, I will discuss all matters of importance regarding the NMFC and rattling a few cages in the process, including your own. :stern look

All aboard...toot toot.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A decade at one club as coach by the end of his contract, you would want a premiership in that time as coach at one club. Club should have waited for next year as he had another year left.

And if Brad got a better offer then let him go ffs, imo North jumped the gun again in re signing him, and i feel Brad played his part in helping his cause in the media and pressuring North into making a decision.

Did they think they had Martin and jumped the gun only for Martin to change his mind i don't know but it felt that way for me from the outside.

But i guess we are stuck with him now instead of making Tudor the coach in waiting after 2018 imo. I'll accept the decision and trust Ben Buckley because i like the way he has gone about things since he arrived.

Don't agree with it but it is what it is.

A decade at one club as coach by the end of his contract, you would want a premiership in that time as coach at one club. Club should have waited for next year as he had another year left.

And if Brad got a better offer then let him go ffs, imo North jumped the gun again in re signing him, and i feel Brad played his part in helping his cause in the media and pressuring North into making a decision.

Did they think they had Martin and jumped the gun only for Martin to change his mind i don't know but it felt that way for me from the outside.

But i guess we are stuck with him now instead of making Tudor the coach in waiting after 2018 imo. I'll accept the decision and trust Ben Buckley because i like the way he has gone about things since he arrived.

Don't agree with it but it is what it is.
Agreed.

... sadly wouldn't be even the third time this century that the club jumped at ghosts. God, Urquhart...

That is what staggers me, there'll be no change in assistants. It was the last question he answered in the press conference regarding the 2 year extention.
Much of the same for 2018 and 2019 - a drop in members = another 5+years of requests for debt relief

That is what staggers me, there'll be no change in assistants. It was the last question he answered in the press conference regarding the 2 year extention.
Much of the same for 2018 and 2019 - a drop in members = another 5+years of requests for debt relief
Wasn't it reported that Green is gone?

Yes, but most of those that are leaving are leaving on their own accord (end of terms etc). Nobody's forcing them out. So how do you read that?...nothing exciting on the North horizon?

I read it as three changes.

As opposed to the "no changes" that you claimed a few posts above.

Maybe it's just me ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back