News Brad Scott Re-Signs. 2 year extention - OOC end of 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

- Post season surgeries are all completed already. Some blokes are 8 weeks post procedure.
- Admitted we didn't have enough top end talent in 2014/15/16 to win the flag.
- Dal Santo had a big impact as a FA.
- If we fall short with Kelly, our cap still allows us to be very flexible.
- The Martin bid had nothing to do with Brad staying.
- Fully committed to North. Asked board to fully assess his role under all circumstances (reset/rebuild).
- "Johnny" rang in and reckons we need a full back and full forward. Bitches about Hansen/Sellwood. Why do these morons get precious air time?
You missed:
"The biggest weapon a coach has in his arsenal is selection"
94420-159131

Happy Days. :stern look

Yes I for one am very very happy for us to retain Brad as our coach. Not so happy about no Dusty or Kelly, but really happy that the club went through the proper process and re-appointed Brad.

Feel free to get back to me in 2 years time when all of these events collide once again and if necessary point out to me the errors of my ways in supporting the clubs approach to this..

Otherwise, you and everyone else complaining about Brad's re-appointment.

GET OVER IT. ITS HAPPENED.

Wasn't sure we needed to commit to Brad with another year still to run, but watching this Port carry-on, I'm now not sorry - when you have the guy you want, just get it sorted.
To think that could've been us. Though, Buckley would have to be as incompetent as Kochie.

Last edited:
Yes I for one am very very happy for us to retain Brad as our coach. Not so happy about no Dusty or Kelly, but really happy that the club went through the proper process and re-appointed Brad.

Feel free to get back to me in 2 years time when all of these events collide once again and if necessary point out to me the errors of my ways in supporting the clubs approach to this..

LOL. You'll soon get it. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
As I said get back to me in 2 years and gloat to your hearts content. In the meantime give it a rest.

Its a trap Horry!

You have engaged.

Wait for a simplistic question that requires a complicated answer.

You won't answer or the answer won't suit.

Next comes the personal insult disguised as sarcasm with an almightier than thou piece of salt to add that little bit of spice.

Rinse, wash and repeat until the day Scotts leaves.

Its a trap Horry!

You have engaged.

Wait for a simplistic question that requires a complicated answer.

You won't answer or the answer won't suit.

Next comes the personal insult disguised as sarcasm with an almightier than thou piece of salt to add that little bit of spice.

Rinse, wash and repeat until the day Scotts leaves.

So true Gaso. But I couldn't resist.

I actually think it is quite hilarious that those who want Brad gone, continue to whinge and moan. They are quite childlike really. But I suppose if that's what "floats their boat", good for them.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond

Well said.

They keep going on like a broken record as they need something to do with their time. Only conclusion I can come up with that they must have too much time on their hands.

They will continue to post irrelevant posts for another 2 years. What a waste of time.

Bit like us in the JK thread I guess ha.

Well said.

They keep going on like a broken record as they need something to do with their time. Only conclusion I can come up with that they must have too much time on their hands.

They will continue to post irrelevant posts for another 2 years. What a waste of time.

Bit like us in the JK thread I guess ha.
LOL. On the topic of having to much time on their hands I suggest you have a long hard look in the mirror. :stern look

Saintly_

All Australian
Aug 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I actually think it is quite hilarious that those who want Brad gone, continue to whinge and moan.

I agree.

I'm bitterly disappointed about those wanting Scott gone.

However as part of the Bye Bye Brad review we've identified the issues, and luckily those issues are simple and easy to fix.

We have a group of quality posters that are a pleasure to post with, now we've redefined the Shinboner Spirit to reflect our modern values.

We're always wanting to get better as a group, and we should aim for finals and embrace the opportunity to challenge the best boards.

The great thing about posting is the opportunity to redeem yourself the following week, and i have full confidence in their ability to respond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back