News Brad Scott Re-Signs. 2 year extention - OOC end of 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.

I'm bitterly disappointed about those wanting Scott gone.

However as part of the Bye Bye Brad review we've identified the issues, and luckily those issues are simple and easy to fix.

We have a group of quality posters that are a pleasure to post with, now we've redefined the Shinboner Spirit to reflect our modern values.

We're always wanting to get better as a group, and we should aim for finals and embrace the opportunity to challenge the best boards.

The great thing about posting is the opportunity to redeem yourself the following week, and i have full confidence in their ability to respond.
It's also okay for them to make mistakes, as long as they're trying.

I'm just making sure I've got this right.

Because Scotts has signed for 2 more years we are now no longer allowed to critique his performances?
You can....its just advice that you're wasting your time.

Amusing for everyone else, but continue if you must. Good for a laugh :)

In fairness to Kangatime, he has been consistent in his argument against Brad. It's not as if he hasn't been coherent with his alternate vision for North. I've been on the pro-Brad team for a fair time now. However, if a change had been made at the top this year, I would have said fair enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knock yourself out....but perhaps give it a rest asking for a sacking after every loss.
Not waiting that long
Trade week when pick 4 goes to the Hawks for Vickery
The Draft when North pick up more half back flankers with no tank or skills
So much to remind you how Scott has and is destroying the club

Not waiting that long
Trade week when pick 4 goes to the Hawks for Vickery
The Draft when North pick up more half back flankers with no tank or skills
So much to remind you how Scott has and is destroying the club
Thanks!
I new I missed someone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rightly or wrongly, EVERYONE has right to opinion, comment, agreement, disagreement or debate!

There's the point of difference.

A one sentence...or at best two sentences thst says sack him ....in every post...is not debate...opinion...comment...or disagreement.

Come at me with any of these and make an argument.

'We lost...Sack Scotts..'.aint it....and the majority of posts on BBB3...were.

A one sentence...or at best two sentences thst says sack him ....in every post...is not debate...opinion...comment...or disagreement.

Pretty sure the majority of posts were your "leave him alone, all of youse, leave him alone" dribble.

And it was a thread titled: Bye Bye Brad. If you didn't like the thread and comments in it why you should have just stay away from it.

Stick to starting threads asking for everyone else's opinion while not giving your own...

I'm just making sure I've got this right.

Because Scotts has signed for 2 more years we are now no longer allowed to critique his performances?

What performance has he given between when he signed and when you posted?

And it was a thread titled: Bye Bye Brad. If you didn't like the thread and comments in it why you should have just stay away from it.

Stick to starting threads asking for everyone else's opinion while not giving your own...

Yet you clowns came into the Kudos Thread frequently the past 2 years.

You should keep to flip flopping down West Beach.

In all fairness, if Nathan Buckley can have his contract renewed (and everybody agrees that he's not a Coache's proverbial) then geez, Brad Scott has done nothing wrong except be given raw clay in 2017 to mould in his image. Brad now has three seasons to make the second youngest group of players into an AFL force by 2020.

I wish Brad well, for all of us.

Can't say I am happy, I would have preferred we saw what next year had in store first. Not sure another 3 years of NO Plan B will thrill the masses. It might be time for some new assistants and new ideas if we are going to stay with him
Amazing

Thanks for bumping this thread. Having three active Scott’s threads on page 1 wasn’t nearly enough. Hopefully a few more will get going so we don’t get sidetracked by football.

Reading my posts on page 8 is a horror story of deja vu and I still sound like a broken record because nothing has changed. I hate being right on negative calls. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back