Rumour Brad Scott to Essendon & Worsfold to Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess you'd be pretty thankful good old Gil is there to help you out then since no club has shown any real interest in employing Braddles.

Yep, has worked out nicely.

Half of this rumour has been busted too so it's also worked out nicely for us.

And 16 other clubs.

???

Brad's got finals wins under his belt, the Bombers should be talking to anyone who knows how to do that they can.

???

Brad's got finals wins under his belt, the Bombers should be talking to anyone who knows how to do that they can.
I'd say it had more to do with having a reasonable list than any great coaching nouse otherwise why sack him?

Also we have Worsfold, Caracella and Rutten. They know a thing or two about winning finals I think.

I'd say it had more to do with having a reasonable list than any great coaching nouse otherwise why sack him?

Also we have Worsfold, Caracella and Rutten. They know a thing or two about winning finals I think.

I think the Bombers have missed a tremendous trick with Brad. For so long we've heard about all Essendon's money and their list of guns and poor old North with our "mediocre list" and "poor facilities".

Surely if Brad had taken us to prelims, all he'd need to do is walk in the door at Tulla and you blokes would be guaranteed a flag?

Bomber governance falls down again imo.

I think the Bombers have missed a tremendous trick with Brad. For so long we've heard about all Essendon's money and their list of guns and poor old North with our "mediocre list" and "poor facilities".

Surely if Brad had taken us to prelims, all he'd need to do is walk in the door at Tulla and you blokes would be guaranteed a flag?

Bomber governance falls down again imo.
Personally I'd prefer to win flags than just a few finals. Baby steps I know but, without meaning to cast any dispersions, I was just never convinced Bradwick was much of a coach. Obviously North didn't think so in the end either otherwise why sack him?

Personally I'd prefer to win flags than just a few finals. Baby steps I know but, without meaning to cast any dispersions, I was just never convinced Bradwick was much of a coach. Obviously North didn't think so in the end either otherwise why sack him?

Well, he was enough of a master coach to put Ben Brown on Ariel Steinberg in a final.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Four finals wins in ten seasons as a coach (including this year where the team certainly wasn't making finals under him)
Those four finals wins came over the course of two consecutive seasons.
Note one top four finish (home and away) in ten seasons as a coach. Highest ever finish was 6th.
Was also given two cracks to build his own list.

On the plus side - he is a world class spin doctor.

I just can't put my finger on why clubs aren't lining up to appoint him. Although according to his mouth piece Gerard 'now completely devoid of any semblance of journalism' Wheatley they are lining up to speak to him but Brad is just not interested. Good on Brad for beating away the phantom interest with a phantom stick. Great on Gerard for getting the scoop though. Could only imagine his source.

s**t coach. Deluded fool. Sorry Gerard but no one is buying your pathetic 'reporting'. Reconvene with Brad and see what else you can come up with.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
On another note if celebrities and the like have to put #ad up for sponsored posts and comments surely 'journalists' spitting out the demands and deluded historical accounts of their friends to spare their non-existent credibility should be subject to some sort of disclaimer at the end of the comments/article ie;

"#please note the above account is highly fictionalized and designed to pump up the tyres of Dear Brad and should not be taken at all seriously, no semi functioning individual would ever seriously consider serial failure Brad 'supercoach' Scott's coaching services as being sought after nor should they be pursued."

Four finals wins in ten seasons as a coach (including this year where the team certainly wasn't making finals under him)
Those four finals wins came over the course of two consecutive seasons.
Note one top four finish (home and away) in ten seasons as a coach. Highest ever finish was 6th.
Was also given two cracks to build his own list.

On the plus side - he is a world class spin doctor.

I just can't put my finger on why clubs aren't lining up to appoint him. Although according to his mouth piece Gerard 'now completely devoid of any semblance of journalism' Wheatley they are lining up to speak to him but Brad is just not interested. Good on Brad for beating away the phantom interest with a phantom stick. Great on Gerard for getting the scoop though. Could only imagine his source.

s**t coach. Deluded fool. Sorry Gerard but no one is buying your pathetic 'reporting'. Reconvene with Brad and see what else you can come up with.
But he put Ben Brown on Ariel Steinberg, the man is on a same level to Clarko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
Half of this rumour has been busted too so it's also worked out nicely for us.

And 16 other clubs.
still interested in the other half. As much as we are keen on JLo (either JLo would be a solid get), starting to get the feeling from the FFC hierarchy that Worsfold may be coming West.

still interested in the other half. As much as we are keen on JLo (either JLo would be a solid get), starting to get the feeling from the FFC hierarchy that Worsfold may be coming West.
Agree. My mail is he'll be west before the day is out. Take it to the bank.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

Brad Scott would be a terrific appointment for the Essendon Footy Club. Make it happen, Lindsey Tanner

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It makes a lot of sense for Worsfold to go to Freo. Back with his family, represents a change while still having a Fremantle connection from long back. And it gives Rutten or Caracella a top job, they both deserve a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back