• Don Pyke

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 16 19.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He got rid of dal santo (who thought he wasn't ready) petrie who played on, firrito, and waite (see dal santo) they are just the recent ones.
And all of them played on too long, who did he replace them with ?? More senior players from other clubs.

Was he having a say on list management? That's more on Michel McMahon and Cam Joyce who sound like they'll be shown the door at the end of the year too.
You'd hope he had some input as coach, but their list management has been horrendous. They don't have great development either

Pittard, Polec, Williams, Hall... even going back to Nahas and duds like that.

Instead of dropping right down and going again, they top up with largely mediocre senior footballers from other clubs.
Marley Williams and Nathan Hrovat as well, Shaun Higgins looks like the only one who worked out.

Plus their drafting over the last 5 years has sucked, which has probably contributed to their need to take mediocre cast offs from other sides.

Pittard, Polec, Williams, Hall... even going back to Nahas and duds like that.

Instead of dropping right down and going again, they top up with largely mediocre senior footballers from other clubs.
Which was the old Richmond strategy before they saw the light...

Marley Williams and Nathan Hrovat as well, Shaun Higgins looks like the only one who worked out.

Plus their drafting over the last 5 years has sucked, which has probably contributed to their need to take mediocre cast offs from other sides.
Could be an early tip for next year's spoon as their list is ordinary & they are talking of trading out experienced players for a rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

As long as he wears one of those Anonymous masks so we don't have to see highlights of his facial expressions each week.

Actually, just no.

Highlight of my week, watching him throw his arms out wide and look totally incredulous at what he thinks is a bad decision. All with no one anywhere near him in the box

I’ll miss old what’s his name

I'd just like to start by saying I'm a fan of Don Pyke, but has his time come? The players just don't seem to be playing for him.

How would people feel about Brad Scott as head coach in 2020?
No. Don't like Brad. His brother is a better coach than him. Clarko would be my choice.

No. Don't like Brad. His brother is a better coach than him. Clarko would be my choice.

I'd be inclined to argue Brad is the superior coach. Chris really wasted a top Geelong team, and his finals record is abysmal even with the year he rode a spike to a premiership win. Brad did also overachieve with a very mediocre North side for a period there.

Better, but not as lucky.

I'd be inclined to argue Brad is the superior coach. Chris really wasted a top Geelong team, and his finals record is abysmal even with the year he rode a spike to a premiership win. Brad did also overachieve with a very mediocre North side for a period there.

Better, but not as lucky.
Would go for neither but Chris seems like a better bloke out of the two. Brad comes off as a bit of a prick. Maybe tactically he might be better than Chris but where I feel Brad lacks is his man management. It's Clarko then daylight for me. Don't mind Simpson and Fagan.

Back