• Brad Scott

• Brad Scott

• Scrad Bott

• Jack Scott

• Brad Watts

• McGinnity

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo wanting to go back to North? Not if he wants to be paid.

Speaking of, I'm a little worried North won't be able to afford to bring the whole team over for the game - not with all the baggage their second-hand players come with. I think we should do the right thing in the spirit of sportsmanship and all chip in a few bucks to get them some economy saver seats with Virgin.

Everyone going to the game is urged to wear a helmet as protection against Ziebells hacked kicks out contests. No spectator is seen as safe.

Was going to suggest this for those sitting underneath the North coaches box.

A dummy falling from the second level can inflict a serious injury (and no I am not referring to the coach himself, but rather an essential accessory he seems to so regularly eject, forcibly).

There's so long til the game, isn't it going a bit early for this tread? Won't we run out of steam by timing our run too early? Just like North's season?

I'm just coming off the buy, I've waited long enough. I can't take it anymore. I'm about to explode

Seriously? Money jokes? I expect more from you lot.

Maybe pass the glassy around and come up with something worthwhile

can someone please photoshop a crying jordan into this
466552_thumb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of expectations, North supporters popping up trying to start s**t on our board 6 whole days before the game starts has exceeded mine(for better or worse?).

Says the guy who wanders in here with 10 year old drug jokes

At least we've addressed our culture issues since then, you've still got no supporters or money

Says the guy who wanders in here with 10 year old drug jokes

At least we've addressed our culture issues since then, you've still got no supporters or money

Yeah you've really addresses the drug issue. Oh by the way, such an unfortunate accident Wellingham falling off the tramp hey??

Yeah you've really addresses the drug issue. Oh by the way, such an unfortunate accident Wellingham falling off the tramp hey??
I suppose we can be grateful he doesn't play for #lolnorf as he just would have been taken out to the back of the barn and shot, those medical bills are expensive these days, hey?

News must travel slowly down to tassie it seems

I suppose we can be grateful he doesn't play for #lolnorf as he just would have been taken out to the back of the barn and shot, those medical bills are expensive these days, hey?
I'll pull you up on that one, squashface. I believe their preferred method of addressing issues these days is to threaten a drowning. Let's get our facts correct mate.

Ask Grima how good the North medical team is. Left the poor bloke virtually crippled and threw him out the door.

Morally and financially bankrupt pretenders, and the fact they use the kangaroo to represent them is a cause of national shame.

Back