Brad Scott's spray to Majak Daw - too much?

Remove this Banner Ad

This generation is full of soft ****s. Harden up and dont play the game if you can't cop a spray

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was too much was the line by Scott: "We both had a laugh about it together after the game".
The worst one was: "But he's still learning the game."

Umm, he's 26 years old and has been on an AFL list for 7 years. How can he possibly still use the "he needs to learn the game" excuse and say it with a straight face?

The worst one was: "But he's still learning the game."

Umm, he's 26 years old and has been on an AFL list for 7 years. How can he possibly still be using the "he needs to learn the game" excuse and saying it with a straight face?
Exactly this.

The Majak experiment has failed. If Mabior Chol is still on our list in seven years and has Majak like numbers I'll be dirty.

Ironically Majak actually was playing pretty decently that game. Majak unfortunately doesn't fit in that well at North. He needs to be in a side where he could play 1st ruck in order to be effective. He's pretty useless up forward and has no real forward nous so he just never gets the ball.

The spray was over the top for the situation and I have no doubt if it was another player - he wouldn't have gotten nearly so much vitriol. Its clear Majak is not a coach favourite right now.

I cant wait till the day it happens in the AFLW and the outrage that follows over it.

Doubt it would happen, women are generally more emotionally intelligent than men so the female coaches wouldn't give out such a spray, and the male coaches would be too conscious of potential backlash.

He had a point too. When jumping over Bellchambers, he was fine. But trying to wrestle him and he got manhandled a few times, which isn't a great look for a guy his size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back