Oppo Camp Brad Sewell on the panel to select the next Essendon coach.

Who do we want as the next Essendon coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine his training methods.... drop by Bunnings on the way to the ground, load up on the sausage sizzle, smash cans in the bus on the way to the game... go the biff during the game... kick torps, go for hangers... head down to Crown after the game....

Be a step up on Hird's methods.
How to make an unlikable team into your guilty pleasure team on the side

What would the bulldogs do?

While I appreciate Sewell and all that, I'm not exactly sure what he brings to a coaching selection panel? Maybe recent Hawks experience is it but it seems a funny one, especially since he's not invested in the result at all.
Its some sort of new concept is it.....to include people on a selection panel that have no previous connection or experience with a club?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All terrible (or is that brilliant...) options. Had a chuckle at the Andrew Demetriou and Caro Wilson options, but for mine, you couldn't go past the man who has a proven track record of costing his club so much for so Little performance.

James Hird, come on down!

They need to be deprogrammed from the cult of Hird. It is probably a good thing having a hawk. That dog trainer Cesar would be perfect

All terrible (or is that brilliant...) options. Had a chuckle at the Andrew Demetriou and Caro Wilson options, but for mine, you couldn't go past the man who has a proven track record of costing his club so much for so Little performance.

James Hird, come on down!
Yes!

Bring him back!

Even Jesus had some downtime before revival!

Please be Terry Wallace, or somebody as equally despicable.

Would that be SEN's "List Manager" Terry Wallace? The same Terry Wallace who turned down the HAwks job back in 2004 (thank god) to take the Richmond job because he said, and I quote verbatim, "I just believe that Richmond's playing list is more advanced than Hawthorn's is right now..."

I've never forgotten that and never will. I laugh every time he's introduced as the 'List Manager' on SEN (when I'm back in Melbourne) as you couldn't pick anyone less suited to be called a list manager after that call.

So I'm with you Schoenmakers2Puopolo, give Wallace the job as he'd probably make a call like "I think the Bombers list is just more advanced than GWS is right now..."

hUpEJyu.jpg

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

"Announcing the new coach of the Essendon Football Club....Mark Neeld!"

I wonder if Brad's jaw hurts at all every time he's faced with the task of choosing between candidates?

If it does, I'm sure he'll be making the right choice for all of us.

That a-hole deserves it! Anyone who wore those types glasses seems to be some weirdo!

Seriously would be a good coach at essendon though lol... Or even "nudge" or whatever his name was.. Haha

KOLOKOTRONIS
hqdefault.jpg

Would that be SEN's "List Manager" Terry Wallace? The same Terry Wallace who turned down the HAwks job back in 2004 (thank god) to take the Richmond job because he said, and I quote verbatim, "I just believe that Richmond's playing list is more advanced than Hawthorn's is right now..."

I've never forgotten that and never will. I laugh every time he's introduced as the 'List Manager' on SEN (when I'm back in Melbourne) as you couldn't pick anyone less suited to be called a list manager after that call.

So I'm with you Schoenmakers2Puopolo, give Wallace the job as he'd probably make a call like "I think the Bombers list is just more advanced than GWS is right now..."

View attachment 169780

The man in the pic got my vote. He is known for his bad mistakes, so I think we should give him one more. Or, God forbid he could take them to the top!

View attachment 169780
image.jpg

Back