Toast Brad Sheppard - Appreciation Week

Hopefully Shep gets a run to develop, agree?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the roast thread deserves a counter punching, all rebutting, toast thread. How Sheppard managed to be reasonable while most of his colleagues displayed all the attributes of a gnat is worthy of a levelling thread. Let this be it.

28 games in, and he was still better than most last night, sure he slipped over a few times. But did try to provide some run, much to the dismay of his mates who didn't really want to do much work.

This isn't a troll thread either - legitimate well wishers only.

I still have high hopes for Brad. Was impressed by his leg speed when saw him live in the GWS game.

Hope he plays out the year and has an injury free preseason, could see him making a leap.

I love Brad Sheppard because he is cute and his first name is Brad and his sponsor this year is Shupe

That's all...

He's up to 38 games now fool! ;)
Well that little nugget actually increases the validity of the thread. It shows how he hasn't been romanced by the lack of intensity in more games than I supposed he had actually played.

He reminds me of Masten. Got bagged out for years with people not realising that as a youngster it's not easy to play good AFL footy if you can't string games or a preseason together without injury interruptions.

The knockers will be stunned when he does have an injury free run and blossoms.

Much better than the other Shep thread. :thumbsu:

I didn't realise there was no alternate to vote for, so I unfortunately didn't double vote yes.
I'm taking a new approach, toasting will pump up the bloke's tyres.. (hey there Shep) and provide him with confidence to make the midfield his own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost snuck in to my top 5.

Has he gone past Priddis?

I don't think we need to go that far, yet. As it stands...

Naitanui - Best ruck
Priddis - Best mid
Kennedy - Best forward
Shuey - Best Shuey
Glass - Best defender

Sheppard - Best of the rest.

So his mum is Geoff's brother presumably?! You learn something new every day...

Keep pumping games into him, the kid can play. :thumbsu:

Back