Toast Brad Sheppard - Appreciation Week

Hopefully Shep gets a run to develop, agree?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, because it's that simple to put on size.

He's been in the system for 5 years, he's had ample time whilst injured to gain mass and core strength, yet hasn't. He could easily put on 5-10 kilos in an off season but is clearly being conditioned in a different manner.

I'm a fan, and do think he has good potential, but he does look very undersized. Goes to ground and/or gets pushed off the ball too easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont get me wrong he's a great player. Just would be great if he could pinch hit In the middle
Yeah i get the idea, but a lot like Wellingham he has had a better impact playing the one position and playing a specific role. Id rather that than him be like Yeo and be in no mans land position wise.

I think with Sheed, Mitchell and hopefully Redden going through the midfield rotation along with the development of Duggan, Nelson and Partington we are looking to have a nice spread across our midfield ranks at the moment.

Yeah i get the idea, but a lot like Wellingham he has had a better impact playing the one position and playing a specific role. Id rather that than him be like Yeo and be in no mans land position wise.

I think with Sheed, Mitchell and hopefully Redden going through the midfield rotation along with the development of Duggan, Nelson and Partington we are looking to have a nice spread across our midfield ranks at the moment.
Yea fair point. We don't want another Yeo incident

Back