Welcome Bradley Hill - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have watched Bradley Hill in a couple of interviews since he's come to us & have to say, he strikes me as being a pretty funny prick.
Like the morning after we signed him up, he was sitting in his leather couch chair decked out in full Dockers regalia & he said I've even got my Dockers socks on. I think he has a touch of Rodney Rudes about him.
upload_2016-12-22_13-21-0.png upload_2016-12-22_13-28-18.png

Keen for the Scottish countryside midfield
700x450-destination-article-image-scotland.jpg

A Hill either side of a Lach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing I love the most about Brad Hill is you can see how much his brother and family mean to him. On field him and Stephen have only played 4 games together and have already got some weird, brother telepathy thing going on. I cannot wait to see what level they can take this through.

Congrats on your 100th game Brad! Let's hope your 4th premiership isn't too far away.

There can't be that many players around that have won 3 premierships before playing 100 games! It's great he gets to play this game with his brother too.

Check his win / loss too.

A huge loss to us. Always touted as a downhill skier in a champion team by people who had no idea just how much work he does.

We will take him back for our 2nd rounder...

Check his win / loss too.

A huge loss to us. Always touted as a downhill skier in a champion team by people who had no idea just how much work he does.

We will take him back for our 2nd rounder...
You don't have a 2nd rounder :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back