Recommitted Bradley Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go here, wanting to come to a Melbourne club or stay in Perth? Feel like typical where there's smoke there's fire
Usually I agree but you could make anything up about us and as long as it looks like Ross' fault the majority will believe it.

FTR - I have NFI how many of the rumours around us are true but even if there is a genuine problem I doubt very much it is all true. I'd be blown away if Billy wanted out given the reasons he came home but if he wants out I can live with that.

I heard rumours a few weeks ago that he was even willing to play WAFL over be with the Dockers if he couldn’t move back to Victoria. My mate said “I was speaking to one of his best mates” so I immediately disregarded it because seriously how suss do those stories sound (though, same school, same Juniors, we know the hill family well) but the next day I saw on here from people from Victoria that they were hearing the same rumour. So something must be up for it to keep getting mentioned.

I am surprised he wants out but I also did hear when he first came back that he didn’t plan on playing with the dockers for the rest of his career, mainly just wanted to be with Stephen, the homesickness part didn’t really have much influence. Still I haven’t spoken to the bloke so I wouldn’t know.

For a trade? Can’t say many teams would give up a first rounder and an early second might be hard to pry as well. I’d expect a pick 27+ could get it done. Roos would be a good fit.

What pick did the Dockers use to get him.

So whatever that was discount it by 25%.

Late second rounder if lucky.

Brad still clearly very close with a few of the players from the Hawks and Clarko as well. Would love to have him back at the club considering his age and ability to cover ground at pace.

Word is that being back in Perth isn't the best thing for him in terms of his personal life, falling back in with bad crowds and the like. May wish to isolate himself from that.

I'm shocked to be sitting here reading this!:huh:o_O:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

come on Brad, lions would welcome you !! fit in very nicely hodgey will show you the sights

Brad still clearly very close with a few of the players from the Hawks and Clarko as well. Would love to have him back at the club considering his age and ability to cover ground at pace.

Word is that being back in Perth isn't the best thing for him in terms of his personal life, falling back in with bad crowds and the like. May wish to isolate himself from that.

I found this especially hilarious, after all the trouble he was running into in Melbourne when with Hawthorn. Seems he just needs to grow up when away from footy and certainly does not relate to what state he is in.

Not odd really. Drafted end of 2011 Plays 3 flags in his first 50 games. Feels the lure of home, to play with his brother. Moves home. Plays with brother. Wins BnF. Looks at Ross. Realises his mistake. Requests Trade. Goes back to the Hawks just in time for the mini-rebuild to complete.

Smart guy ;-)

Not odd really. Drafted end of 2011 Plays 3 flags in his first 50 games. Feels the lure of home, to play with his brother. Moves home. Plays with brother. Wins BnF. Looks at Ross. Realises his mistake. Requests Trade. Goes back to the Hawks just in time for the mini-rebuild to complete.

Smart guy ;-)
Pity it's only a Hawks fans fantasy.

Pity it's only a Hawks fans fantasy.

Not really..

if I rewrite it as a step by step, we are merely at step 7.

1. Drafted end of 2011
2. Plays 3 flags in his first 50 games.
3. Feels the lure of home, to play with his brother.
3. Moves home.
4. Plays with brother.
5. Wins BnF.
6. Looks at Ross.
7. Realises his mistake.
8. Requests Trade.
9. Goes back to the Hawks just in time for the mini-rebuild to complete.

Not really..

if I rewrite it as a step by step, we are merely at step 7.

1. Drafted end of 2011
2. Plays 3 flags in his first 50 games.
3. Feels the lure of home, to play with his brother.
3. Moves home.
4. Plays with brother.
5. Wins BnF.
6. Looks at Ross.
7. Realises his mistake.
8. Requests Trade.
9. Goes back to the Hawks just in time for the mini-rebuild to complete.
Part 8 is at least 3 years away. Hang in there mate. You sound like a jilted lover. You need to move on. He has.

Smoke and Fire and all that. You should look at your own mob.

Check out all the Hawk players rumored to be leaving and have threads on Bigfooty.

Solid list management. We have it.

Smoke and Fire and all that. You should look at your own mob.

Check out all the Hawk players rumored to be leaving and have threads on Bigfooty.

Solid list management. We have it.

"There's no truth whatsoever (to the reports). I'm happy here. I've moved back home to where I'm from and I've just finished building a house.

The business opening up soon is a Pilates business and my girlfriend is going to be the head trainer so she's enjoying it over here too. So there's no truth at all to the stories."

But mah mah smoke and fire!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back