Toast Brady Grey

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Gees. Imagine if Brady plays two or three good games!!! Keep it in your pants everybody. Things are never as good nor as bad as they seem (straight from RTB phrase book).

In saying that - was a great game. Felt like 30 touches, not 20. Hope he can back it up against the dees. And imagine a forward line with Grey and Apeness - lots of hurt to be had :D

Freeeoo

Club Legend
May 7, 2006
SOR
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Gooners
One swallow doesn't make a summer, but what a great start! I love it when someone unexpected pulls out a game like that, he will gain a lot of confidence from that.

scon

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2009
western australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Long haired Champs.
In the opening minute of the game the ball is kicked from the dogs back line out to boundary side of the back flank. Brady had no chance of making the contest but he pumped his chunky thighs hard enough to put pressure on the dogs. Three more pressure acts later and it was out of bounds.

With this act and the smoke still lingering from the fireworks it was evident that the night was going to be purple with a shade of grey.
Exactly.
Remember thinking just those things at the game.For a limited preseason those turboed V12's above his knees have some amount of repeated grunt.

Gussman

All Australian
Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Whenever we need a good tackle to be laid. Grey will be there.

Whenever we need a pressure act. Grey will be there.

Whenever we need the courage to challenge adversity. Grey will be there.

Whenever we need a good looking model for Rixx sunglasses. Grey will be there.

Whenever we need a good utility. Grey will be there.

Brady Grey for captain 2018.

Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Twas true... i giggled like a school girl everytime i saw him tackle someone. His pressure on the ball carrier was awesome. He had them looking over their shoulders thinking "Oh crap. He comes that stunning man with the enormously muscular thick thighs. Please dont hurt me. I'll kick it. I kicked it. Ouch...crap"

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lost_Deputy

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
Bundeena
AFL Club
Fremantle
Laughed last night after the run with the bounce to set up the goal. Saw him get clipped as he kicked the ball. The camera then went to the goal and thought "Grey won't like that!"

Camera flicks back and Grey is standing over the Roos player, driving him into the turf.

Barls_7

Senior List
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I love that he doesn't take s**t from anyone. Anyone who will target him or any of our players will get it back, guaranteed.

I can laugh now, but how good was the visual of 3 of our guys jumping in when they saw someone putting a knee on his chest!
That's what I love most about our team! Tight knit group, who have each other's backs. You only have to look at the smiles and all the boys getting around each other after those wins.
And people thought we had a poor culture...

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Grey is a gem. How was the win last night. HAve not been into the footy too much for 3 years. Win or lose its great seeing these kids getting a chance and having a red hot go.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
Laughed last night after the run with the bounce to set up the goal. Saw him get clipped as he kicked the ball. The camera then went to the goal and thought "Grey won't like that!"

Camera flicks back and Grey is standing over the Roos player, driving him into the turf.

An elbow to chops does that to you !!!.

Grey never wore nappies.

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
That's what I love most about our team! Tight knit group, who have each other's backs. You only have to look at the smiles and all the boys getting around each other after those wins.
And people thought we had a poor culture...

But they all hate their captain !!!!!!.

Barls_7

Senior List
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle

Attachments

• IMG_0472.PNG
    IMG_0472.PNG
    160 KB · Views: 85

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
I just went through and gave a like to all you good people who have heaped the appropriate praise on my buddy Brady. I couldn't believe it when he was still available late in the buddy draft, because I would have taken him as my number 1 pick anyway.

The fact that Brady, Lachie Weller and Alex Pearce all played together in Tassie makes it less likely that any of them will leave and that will be a great thing for us.
Did Weller play with them though at Burnie? His family moved to the GC when he was 15ish to support Maverick at the Suns.. regardless it is an awesome stat that they were all originally from the Dockers in Burnie!

Back