Toast Brady Grey

Remove this Banner Ad

What a footy brain he has. Times it just right before tackling, gives them enough rope to dangle themselves by taking a few steps, pounces just before they can get a pass off and is htb rather than the umps ball. Great to see his tackles, they're like gaffa tape and industrial strength. I think that the second game against him, his opponent will be demoralised knowing that he'll spend a follow up week with bruises from the vice grip and being taken to ground a few time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last weekend I was at the train station going to the Essendon game and there's a young mum with a bub in her arms dancing about on the platform.
Nek minnit she goes arse over tit and lands on her back.I'm wondering WTF and then see that her knee's popped out.
In days gone by I would've asked if she wanted me to pop it back in but I left it to the station staff.
Tougher than teak dat bloke.
Tassie Tigers have been heard engaging in reproductive sex minutes after heavy dislocations so I'm hopeful.
Bejeez he's been a great addition.
Was robbed of a goal today.

Last weekend I was at the train station going to the Essendon game and there's a young mum with a bub in her arms dancing about on the platform.
Nek minnit she goes arse over tit and lands on her back.I'm wondering WTF and then see that her knee's popped out.
In days gone by I would've asked if she wanted me to pop it back in but I left it to the station staff.
Tougher than teak dat bloke.
Tassie Tigers have been heard engaging in reproductive sex minutes after heavy dislocations so I'm hopeful.
Bejeez he's been a great addition.
Was robbed of a goal today.
That was a clear goal campaigner was robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back