Toast Brady Grey

Remove this Banner Ad

Brady is going to be out to inflict some physical damage on our boys playing at Peel, we'll be counting the bruises. The little turncoat wasn't picked by the eagles for his football nous

I have always liked the way Brady has played his footy and just hoped that his skills would improve enough for him to be the valuable player we all wanted.

I think we gave up on a potentially good player, he now has to take the best deal possible, the best deal offered, by far, is being the marquee player for WC. Can't blame him for that.

Well he wasn't one of their staff as of yet, he was one of ours but maybe he will move to them now
i mean all the coaching positions at wc aflw have been filled. He would have to wait until next year or beyond.

i mean all the coaching positions at wc aflw have been filled. He would have to wait until next year or beyond.
thats what I meant by in 2020, could be used as a mentor or something else too to help further them, maybe help the NGA like he did early on for us too.

All in all, its probably the right decision for him to be the marquee player, and who knows, if he stays injury free then he may get picked up by them.

Is a strange one this. I was at the Eagles home derby this year. I caught what happened to young Brayshaw and tried in vain telling the terrible supporters what had actually happened to Brayshaw. Anyway there was genuine hatred and vile comments directed towards Brady. Stuff never worth repeating. Consistent across large sections of the crowd and a collective booing every time he went near the ball or bumped/tackled Gaff heavily.

Not sure how they would all feel about this signing.

Eagles fans said similar stuff about Lewis Jetta before he got traded from Sydney.

Brady is going to be out to inflict some physical damage on our boys playing at Peel, we'll be counting the bruises. The little turncoat wasn't picked by the eagles for his football nous

A bit rich calling him a turncoat. Freo delisted him. His AFL career is ended (or stalled). If he asked and received a transfer even though we wanted him, that would be different.

Good luck Brady.

Eagles fans said similar stuff about Lewis Jetta before he got traded from Sydney.

A bit rich calling him a turncoat. Freo delisted him. His AFL career is ended (or stalled). If he asked and received a transfer even though we wanted him, that would be different.

Good luck Brady.

Agree with this, best of luck to him, always gave more than the next bloke and he didn’t delist himself. Even if he does well in the eagles seconds any team could pluck him in the afl.

Good luck Brady.
Good luck to him, yeah.

I ******* hate those campaigners but honestly, if they offered me 25 grand a year to play footy, plus the connections (he understands he can stay in sport for life and make money), I would too. Worst case is he keeps on the behind the scenes trajectory; best he's a gun and gets relisted.

Its weird thinking about it.... Brady Grey wasn't the best player. He did give 100% for freo though. I was there when he had his AFL debut in 2015 vs Port In the final round. He got a good game. ot 20 disposals and shut down chad wingard that day.

I was thinking he would of been a Duffield or Spurr Replacement.

When he played 14 games in 2017, I seriously thought he was going to be a good 150-200 game servant to us.

You never know. He could do well and revive his career and go to another AFL club Just Like Sam Collins did.

Meanwhile, Cam Sutcliffe is the Marquee Player at the Port Adelaide Magpies in the SANFL. Yet we picked him up in the Same SANFL club Pav and Brennan cox came from in Woodville west torrens.

should the thread title be changed from Toast to Roast, despite him joining "wet toast"? :greenalien::huh:

Turncoat?? Are you serious? He gave his absolute all to Freo for 5 years and then got delisted!!! Not by any choice of his own. Do you think if he had a choice he would’ve left Freo??? He’s taken the best offer for his future going forward. Leave the kid alone!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Turncoat?? Are you serious? He gave his absolute all to Freo for 5 years and then got delisted!!! Not by any choice of his own. Do you think if he had a choice he would’ve left Freo??? He’s taken the best offer for his future going forward. Leave the kid alone!!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back in your box dickhead, I'll issue a trigger warning for the joke next time

Good luck Brady.

If you read everything in context, you will see that I was wishing him good luck in a tongue in cheek way. This board is wound up tighter than an antique clock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back