List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

So because the eagle lost a grand final this was evidence he failed as a line coach?

The only thing getting pumped is your gland as you ejaculate complete nonsense.

He was not there when we won in 2018, doesnt mean he was not successful as a coach, its the context of his coaching CV, & I didnt raise it, I clarified it for anyone who might have thought it was role in 2018.

Someone in Perth drive past Subiaco and shout this out to Brady. * your servers. Download everything and leave malware on your way out the door.

giphy.gif

You mean when Simmo was appointed & Clarko & the Hawks wished him well, Rawlings was a member of his team, as was Daniel Pratt.
Drew Petrie is continuing his life after AFL footy, being moved about in his roles, you'd be wise to keep your eye on him, maybe as Prattys right hand, post Majak Daw.

What are you babbling about here?

Rawlings was at North when Simpson got the West Coast job.

Last edited:

What are you babbling about here?

Rawlings was at North when Simpson got the West Coast job.

A

1 + 1 = 2. Follow the bouncing balls ...

Simmo got the gig at the Eagles & part of his presentation was HIS team, Simmo took Rawlings & Pratt. Simmo got the gig, the Eagles didnt snaffle Rawlings, Simmo got his man.

Slag Simmo as you will, trying to blame the Eagles is transparent, why do you need someone to blame/sook because you cant get your own way. Slagging Simmo, you up to it?

Simmo got the gig at the Eagles & part of his presentation was HIS team, Simmo took Rawlings & Pratt. Simmo got the gig, the Eagles didnt snaffle Rawlings, Simmo got his man.

Slag Simmo as you will, trying to blame the Eagles is transparent, why do you need someone to blame/sook because you cant get your own way. Slagging Simmo, you up to it?

Why would Rawlings (North) be a part of Simpson (Hawthorns) team?

Rawlings retired 2 years after Simmo, the only direct experience Simmo would of had of Brady in any coaching role, was of him in his first role at North, which was as a regional TAC Cup talent scout which he did in his second last year at the club (Simpsons final year as a player) and as part time plaing/development coach.

Surely Simpsons team would of been someone like Brendan Bolton not Brady Rawlings?

Someone has been at the West Coast Party Pipe early doors it seems.

Rawlings retired 2 years after Simmo, the only direct experience Simmo would of had of Brady in any coaching role, was of him in his first role at North, which was as a regional TAC Cup talent scout which he did in his second last year at the club (Simpsons final year as a player) and as part time plaing/development coach.

They are friends post footy? Mutual respect?
When a new coach pitches at the job interview, they tend to bring a couple of their own assistants, Rawlings & Pratt came with Simmo, assistants are an integral part of 'the new broom'. He did not initially take anyone from the Hawks, Mitchell came later.

My point is there is none of the piddling hissy fit stuff involved here despite some seeming to need an excuse to sook because they are good at it.

When a new coach pitches at the job interview, they tend to bring a couple of their own assistants, Rawlings & Pratt came with Simmo, assistants are an integral part of 'the new broom'. He did not initially take anyone from the Hawks, Mitchell came later.

My point is there is none of the piddling hissy fit stuff involved here despite some seeming to need an excuse to sook because they are good at it.

So the short version is when Brady wanted to go to West Coast to further his career, we helped him.

When Brady wanted to come to North to further his career, West Coast sooked and whined.

As I said, West Coast is a small club and always will be.

This stuff demonstrates why.

All I take from the last couple of pages is nothing to do with North bias or Rawlings or anything about the appointment.

Someones annoyed they finished 5th

Coming down haaaaaaaaaaarrrrd mate and Kerry says he's coming over with more but *en, he said that at eight o'clock this morning bro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should make BRADY ANDERSON pretend to be Brady Rawlings and pay him to ostentatiously do nothing while wearing a fake nose.

Meanwhile, real Brady is in at North beavering away!

Last edited:

Surely Simpsons team would of been someone like Brendan Bolton not Brady Rawlings?
I understand that Simmo and Rawlings are mates off the field and obviously Simmo wanted him in his team for reasons only he knows, and the rest is history.

You're all carrying on like two bob watches because you can't get your own way. In the event of any Assistant coach wishing to leave WCE whilst still being under contract will be released for an improved position but are unable to be released until the end of that particular year that they decide to leave, like Sam Mitchell last year. I'm sure this was written into Rawlings contract so he would have known where the land lay!

I understand that Simmo and Rawlings are mates off the field and obviously Simmo wanted him in his team for reasons only he knows, and the rest is history.

You're all carrying on like two bob watches because you can't get your own way. In the event of any Assistant coach wishing to leave WCE whilst still being under contract will be released for an improved position but are unable to be released until the end of that particular year that they decide to leave, like Sam Mitchell last year. I'm sure this was written into Rawlings contract so he would have known where the land lay!

Off you go and jump on the board down near Margaret River at dawn or dusk during overcast conditions while fishermen clean their catch and seals gambol in the surf.

We should make BRADY ANDERSON pretend to be Brady Rawlings and pay him to ostentatiously do nothing while wearing a fake news.

Meanwhile, real Brady is in at North beavering away!

Aren't we?

wait...

shhhh.

So the short version is when Brady wanted to go to West Coast to further his career, we helped him.

When Brady wanted to come to North to further his career, West Coast sooked and whined.

As I said, West Coast is a small club and always will be.

This stuff demonstrates why.

In a nutshell - SLF

Jagged a flag due to not having to carry two touch niknat and they all think they’re experts

This is your story. You tell us how it goes.

Someone in Perth drive past Subiaco and shout this out to Brady. fu** your servers. Download everything and leave malware on your way out the door.

giphy.gif
FYI - Eagles are in Lathlain now.

And people hanging out windows and yelling at strangers is pretty common in that part of town.

This is your story. You tell us how it goes.

Rawlings respects his contract with the Eagles & starts at North as per that contract, no earlier or later unless by mutual agreement.

Rawlings family & Simpson family remain friends with each other & the Mitchell family.

Did I answer your question?

Rawlings respects his contract with the Eagles & starts at North as per that contract, no earlier or later unless by mutual agreement.

Rawlings family & Simpson family remain friends with each other & the Mitchell family.

Did I answer your question?

No not really. Par for the course from you though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back