List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rawlings, who couldn't be happier to be back at the club he loves, says the tireless work of senior coach Rhyce Shaw since he took over would be something that will attract more players to the club in the future.

“The coach in the second half of the year made some really strong gains (in the way they want to play) and we think we can go to another level,” he said.

“If we can get that side of things sorted and be more successful as a club, we will become more attractive.

“We think we have got plenty of offer … with our culture, with our facility.”

Massive smack for Scott right there. "The coach"....

I couldn't be happier that club leaders see what a few of us (like kangatime) saw years ago.

Onwards and upwards.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said before, will say again, Brady will be as important winning the next flag as any bloke out on the ground on the day.
Hope so. WCE’s hard ball in not letting him go early is a great reference. Haven’t followed his off field career too closely but a media friend shares your enthusiasm for his ability. Looks like a fantastic get for the club.

I'd recommend people have a listen to the Brady interview the club posted a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately it was one of their better pieces of content but not placed prominently enough to draw much attention.

A lot is said without being said by Brady of how he perceived the previous and future working environments at North Melbourne.

I'd recommend people have a listen to the Brady interview the club posted a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately it was one of their better pieces of content but not placed prominently enough to draw much attention.

A lot is said without being said by Brady of how he perceived the previous and future working environments at North Melbourne.

Can someone please summarize briefly? Can't listen at work.

He made an interesting comment about Jed being out of contract and “if he puts in a good season he’ll be here for many years to come”. Makes you think that contracts will no longer be handed out like lollies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back