List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

IMG_7334.JPG
thank god

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Says a lot for the guy when his old employer snaps him up. It’s one of the best questions for a reference: Would you take them back?
Apparently Bolton is very good with the footy stuff, but less so with the man management and social side. Director of coaching might be better suited to his style.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Apparently Bolton is very good with the footy stuff, but less so with the man management and social side. Director of coaching might be better suited to his style.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd want my director of coaching to be better with man management, considering that's pretty much all they do.

AFL employs Brad as expected.

Takes full impact of his salary off our soft cap.
"Although it won’t be the full amount, reported at 800,000, as there will be some claw back against the AFL’s salary, but it will be a significant burden against the soft cap" from the SEN article.

"Although it won’t be the full amount, reported at 800,000, as there will be some claw back against the AFL’s salary, but it will be a significant burden against the soft cap" from the SEN article.

The difference (which we'll pay) on top of Shaw's salary as a first year AFL head coach, may well leave us no worse off than we were in 2019. 'Tis a good thing. Having Bard sitting on a Hawaiian beach sipping drinks with pineapple slices all on our coin would've been disastrous.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
The difference (which we'll pay) on top of Shaw's salary as a first year AFL head coach, may well leave us no worse off than we were in 2019. 'Tis a good thing. Having Bard sitting on a Hawaiian beach sipping drinks with pineapple slices all on our coin would've been disastrous.

Actually that's almost exactly what will still be happening.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I for one think, regardless of what we think of Scott, we should all go out and buy him a beer.
We have enough enemies at AFL HQ we don’t need another one, especially one who seems to have fallen into a role as he has..
Good call. Also former board member Walsh on the AFL executive.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
AFL employs Brad as expected.

cant blame him really, top paying jobs where you are totally unnacountable and never have any pressure on your position are hard to come by,
- come up with the AFLX concept, no drama here,
-Rules being changed week to week with players sanctions resembling somewhat of a spinning wheel to decede, all part of the game,
-putting a team on the gold coast twice!! lightning can strike in the same place.

and my favorite, want a cheap Au Pair to keep the house ship shape, all good just call the minister and he will look after you. just make sure theyre not sri lankan.

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I had him on the coffee van at the vfl.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
cant blame him really, top paying jobs where you are totally unnacountable and never have any pressure on your position are hard to come by,
- come up with the AFLX concept, no drama here,
-Rules being changed week to week with players sanctions resembling somewhat of a spinning wheel to decede, all part of the game,
-putting a team on the gold coast twice!! lightning can strike in the same place.

and my favorite, want a cheap Au Pair to keep the house ship shape, all good just call the minister and he will look after you. just make sure theyre not sri lankan.

Imagine what Bard will come up with :eek:

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
Did the herald Sun tell us so?

Would be no loss. Am sure it wouldn't be hard finding someone to be in charge of piss ups. Only there because of Luke.
Now Luke has turned out to be the equivalent of a 4th round pick, why is he there again?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back