List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think the point is that the C.E.O. has been blindsided. If true, that's not looking good for Funky's future.

I get the point, it's just phrased in such an illogical way. I am sure Arch is having many informal chats with people in the game, and I'd hope he is using his profile to do so - you don't get elite off-field people in by tip-toeing around and being polite. I also reckon the writing has been on the wall for Dilena for some time - he, Scott and Joyce seem a bit of a trifecta.

I get the point, it's just phrased in such an illogical way. I am sure Arch is having many informal chats with people in the game, and I'd hope he is using his profile to do so - you don't get elite off-field people in by tip-toeing around and being polite. I also reckon the writing has been on the wall for Dilena for some time - he, Scott and Joyce seem a bit of a trifecta.

Peter Bell come on down!!

"Woob woob woob."
"Nyuk nyuk nyuk."
"Why I oughta."

Yep. If it’s coming from anywhere, sounds like it’s coming from Funky or one of the Funksters.

The thought of Archer rampaging through the league is very satisfying.

I’m getting mid seventies tingles.

“Glenn Archer jet setting all around Australia offering a lot of people different jobs annoying a lot of different clubs in the process, unbeknownst to Carl Dilena who didn’t know Brady Rawlings had been offered the role...” - Caro on 3AW tonight.

LOL, classic.

So she's basically stating that Arch has full autonomy over and above the CEO of the club?

She is making crap up. Again.

............or................WHO IS THE PISSED OFF URCHIN THAT IS FEEDING HER THIS CRAP!

Yep. If it’s coming from anywhere, sounds like it’s coming from Funky or one of the Funksters.

The thought of Archer rampaging through the league is very satisfying.

I’m getting mid seventies tingles.

I mentioned this around the time of the Scotts sacking, is he the new Ron Joseph?

If Caroline really does know something, we have a rat that needs to be put out on its arse pronto.

Anyone entertaining a Brad Scott/Dilena etc "new guard" vs Buckley/Arch etc "old guard" battle going on here?

Now............where would a leak be coming from................:think::think::think:

Dear Caroline Wilson:

What we decide to do is none of your ****ing business, nor are we bound by your ridiculous, over the top, moralising view point. You are a significant agent in the disneyfication of this sport, and it's resulting dumbing down processes, and a disgrace to the profession of sports journalism.

Cheers,

Snake Baker.

P.S. eat a bag of dicks.

P.P.S. a very BIG bag of dicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Carl is the leak she whacked him last night.

Seriously, how detached from reality is this cretin?

This rat was a major agent behind the relocation and death of this club, and now she's handing out advice in regards to our club integrity?

The word "hypocrite" doesn't sufficiently describe this. She presents with the classical tendencies of a psychopath.

I cannot believe Arch would be offering jobs around the country without Dilena's knowledge, especially something as big as the Rawlings role. Unless the rumour re Funky's demise is true. Would possibly make a little more sense then.

Why people are reading and watching this media crap is beyond me!

Carl has done more for this club than Caro has that's for certain, she is poison to our club.

The off season while setting up a new VFL, WAFL, WVFL, revamp of Arden Street and the actual Draft, trade period, list managment and preseason etc is not the relaxing CEO holiday period in my opinion.

For all anyone here knows he could be working remotely while away and dealing with stuff daily.

All of a sudden Caro is a North expert - LOL

Last edited:
I cannot believe Arch would be offering jobs around the country without Dilena's knowledge, especially something as big as the Rawlings role. Unless the rumour re Funky's demise is true. Would possibly make a little more sense then.

Dilena has most likely left it in the hands of the people charged with the task of addressing the issues, and the gutter harpy is running with her own typically mischievous view of the events.

She hates us.

She took a devastating career hit when her North-Gold Coast relocation stunt blew up in her face 12 years ago, which significantly contributed to her eventual professional demise at The Age, and this will burn in her guts until the day she ceases to breathe.

Last edited:
I live in WA and the Brady Rawlings whispers started well before Carl would have left to go on holiday, to the point that I was not surprised he got the job. The people telling me were not even inner sanctum types, it was one of Perth's worst kept secrets.

West Coast just lost Sam Mitchell & now Rawlings.

I can imagine Drewie will leave also at some point to come home.

Eagles are gonna feel the loss in the future if not already. No way in hell is Simmo poachable now in this position.

Is Drew making up the numbers in the Reserves as required?

Making a good fist of life off field, rotating through a couple of off field roles at West Coast.

Is Drew making up the numbers in the Reserves as required?

Making a good fist of life off field, rotating through a couple of off field roles at West Coast.

The bugger actually played!

#PLAYERKHDMTHOI50FFFAGB
West Coast
PETRIE Drew

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back