List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jade's actually fairly highly rated as an assistant, isn't he? Am I confusing him with someone else, or am I right in thinking that he's coached as a caretaker before?
Yes, you're confusing him with the countless other dudes named Jade who are AFL assistants and have coached in a caretaker capacity.

If all this happens we will have Jade Rawlings, Jarrad Rivers and Patch Adams all who have coached their own teams. I reckon that’s no just a coincidence

Patch went to Richmond I thought.

Funnily enough I heard two other names but those were Shaw acquaintances, which is the only hint I'll give out of respect to the person to told me.

If all this happens we will have Jade Rawlings, Jarrad Rivers and Patch Adams all who have coached their own teams. I reckon that’s no just a coincidence
how many premierships do they have between them, as players and coaches?

Apparently Eagles won't allow Brady to leave his post before 1 December which pretty much stuffs our trade and draft window. What is it about a broken contract that the nuff nuffs from the West don't understand? Burn It, cut it up, shove it down Nesbitt's throat - I don't care. Just walk Brady. You'd swear he was a special envoy to the UN the way they're carrying on. I'm almost tempted to barrack for the filth tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damian honestly..

Apart from the mischievous effort to arouse suspicion about North and Brady, once again you have no idea how to do your own job.

IF Brady Rawlings isn't North Melbourne's football general manager yet
THEN who just appointed his brother as senior assistant coach?

FFS putting aside your vindicative peanut dick-sized personality, once again at least get the format right.

Apparently Eagles won't allow Brady to leave his post before 1 December which pretty much stuffs our trade and draft window. What is it about a broken contract that the nuff nuffs from the West don't understand? Burn It, cut it up, shove it down Nesbitt's throat - I don't care. Just walk Brady. You'd swear he was a special envoy to the UN the way they're carrying on. I'm almost tempted to barrack for the filth tonight.
Lot to be said for the bloke that signed him to his contract. Could have done with him when ol fella signed BS to his last, then we wouldn't be handing over a few 100 grand now .

a8e99def840337779eb764a3305eb043

Was it his call?

I believe Brady is working at North, just cannot be involved in drafting players. Swapping draft picks has zero impact on the Eagles. But should North draft a kid from WA ( hidden by WCE if you like) there could be an issue.

WCE have 23 footballers from WA on their list, go figure.

I believe Brady is working at North, just cannot be involved in drafting players. Swapping draft picks has zero impact on the Eagles. But should North draft a kid from WA ( hidden by WCE if you like) there could be an issue.

WCE have 23 footballers from WA on their list, go figure.

But who's the list manager?????? Who's taking the calls???????? Who's negotiating??????? Why aren't there any horse socks????????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back