Bragging Rights Time Capsule

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Carlton are going to pull a draft day shock, at pick #19 that's going to result in a total meltdown extravaganza on this board

Oh and 2016 is the year Kristian Jaksch emerges as the next Harry Taylor, a 'Jaksch' of all trades who can play forwards or down back, with aplomb .. :)

Well when you are often as wrong as i am, its nice to sometimes celebrate the small victories (such as Swans flag tip back in November)

It's the broken clock factor :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was just something I mentioned at half-time. The rooms were very quiet, Thornley was looking nervous and Barrass looked like he wanted to throttle me for saying it. Turned out alright in the end. Happy days - a game that drew 20K more than last weekend's.

It was just something I mentioned at half-time. The rooms were very quiet, Thornley was looking nervous and Barrass looked like he wanted to throttle me for saying it. Turned out alright in the end. Happy days - a game that drew 20K more than last weekend's.
:eek: Technology allowed you to post in the match day thread from the rooms back in those days..... wow I never knew that.

Crowds were amazing back in the day.

Handball, handball, handball.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back