Bragging Rights Time Capsule

Remove this Banner Ad

agree - now what will the afl do? this wasn't in the script/fix/contrived/forced expansion plans.......

Give the kid a stern warning, pay off his girlfriend and then hand over 2 priority picks to GWS for all the inconvenience they have suffered.

Bryce Gibbs will be a crow in 2017.
Brett Ratten will be appointed North Melbourne coach after they miss the 8 next year and Scott gets the boot.
Mick Malthouse, still keen to ruffle Eddie's feathers, will be appointed director of coaching at tigerland.
So close... but yet so far....
:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The challenge in the OP is too easy, btw...

You wanna put it out there, list the teams we will definitely win a premiership before...

Melbourne
St Kilda
Gold Coast

Richmond are borderline...that drought will reach a point of no return, ala Melbourne, St Kilda...just dunno when...

I think the Doggies will defy the weight of history and win one in the next five years. Ripper coach.

Brisbane are rubbish like us, but some teams just win them when they're up, and you can't ignore a three-peat.

There. That's my sandwich. Ham on rye.
Good Call:cool:

:cocktail::wineglass::beermug::beercheers:

Don't know about that. If Jack returns to the square (IMHO he's wasted there) who plays the mobile forward role up the ground?
Is Ben Griffiths still on their list? He's a better option than Vickery by a long long way... In fact BT, you and I are better options than Ty.... Leaving will be his greatest contribution to Richmond.

Worst footballer ever !

Ugh, can't believe I'm even discussing those delusional campaigners...

Considering the health and fitness levels these day Thy I 'm sure the Coach would have me covered...
Wouldn't have thought so BT. Last time I tried to jog a lap, I saw a bright light and dead relatives calling to me...

"Come to us, follow the liiiiight"....

Just this once, I'll explain...

Yoghurt = Softer than butter....
4d67676f2478e5cdb64b3008e06f51da.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back