Toast Brandan Parfitt -

Remove this Banner Ad

The total points are accumulated over the last 40 games, with the oldest 10 of those weighted to a lower degree then the more recent 30.

For Geelong players this goes back to round 15 2016. In that period Dangerfield has missed 2 games with full weighting and no games with partial weighting . He has earned 702.5 points in 33.5 weighted games at an average of 20.97 points per game. Kelly has earned 79.2 points in 5 games at an average of 15.64 points per game.

Blame CD for releasing these points in the most useless way possible

Actually, I think it is the player's last 40 games over a two year period (i.e. it accounts for some missed games).

From the website:

A player's rating is determined by aggregating his points tally based on a rolling window of the previous two seasons. For example, after round six of the 2014 season, a player's rating will be based on matches from round seven of the 2012 season onwards. However, only a player's most recent 40 matches are used in the calculation of his rating. This creates a buffer for players missing matches through injury, suspension, omission or by not being involved in finals. A player's most recent 30 matches are given greater weight in determining his rating. Matches 31 through 40 are progressively reduced in weighting, from 100 per cent down to five per cent for the earliest game in the window.

http://www.afl.com.au/stats/player-ratings/ratings-explained

Robbo said it was 71 pressure acts then Gerard corrected him and siad 71 pressure points. I presume the points are calculated and accrue different numerical amounts - its only my guess to the difference in numbers..

That or Robbo was pissed. :cool:

Go Catters

I’ve wondered if Robbo is pissed sometimes. He seems to slur his speech a bit. Anyone else wonder that?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In my opinion there is no one in the team that is better at laying a tackle than Parfitt.
Yes, that includes the likes of Selwood and co.

Or avoiding one, his deft movements around congestion is elite, it's not Selwood or Dangerfield like in that he just smashes and explodes his way though but players just can't get to him to tackle him.
bigkevimexcited.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daz said he’d heard a rumour that there was more to it........
Scott mentioned it in his press conference (saw it posted in the autopsy thread)

I just hate hearing foot injury - never seems to be a simple 1 to 2 week rest

Daz said he’d heard a rumour that there was more to it........

I heard that they amputated his foot this morning.
True story bro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back