TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Brandon Ellis and Nathan Broad were reportedly spotted blind drunk in a local Mildura nightclub last weekend. Brandon Ellis was ruled out of the game this week with an "Injury" while Nathan Broad was dropped.

If this is true (Hasn't been reported by the media our spoke of by the club publicly), this is poor form in two fronts. Why the **** would you do it and why would you do it in Mildura?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Maybe? It's odd timing to drop Broad. Usually these things come out though so if it was credible I assume it would come out soon.

TigerEm

Draftee
Jun 8, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
If this is true it is so disappointing and makes supporters that spend a fortune on their club look like fools. Definitely strange last minute dropping of one of our few backline players. Ellis has been on the edge of the team for ages. This could be his last year at the Tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gratees

Draftee
Jul 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Brandon Ellis and Nathan Broad were reportedly spotted blind drunk in a local Mildura nightclub last weekend. Brandon Ellis was ruled out of the game this week with an "Injury" while Nathan Broad was dropped.

If this is true (Hasn't been reported by the media our spoke of by the club publicly), this is poor form in two fronts. Why the **** would you do it and why would you do it in Mildura?
They were in Mildura doing an event with the Sunraysia Richmond Supporter's group. Kamdyn and Grimes were there as-well. Sunraysia is a Richmond academy zone so that's why they would of been here. I met them. I'm not sure if they got really drunk after (They were drinking there) but i'm pretty sure they didn't

Attachments

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
They were in Mildura doing an event with the Sunraysia Richmond Supporter's group. Kamdyn and Grimes were there as-well. Sunraysia is a Richmond academy zone so that's why they would of been here. I met them. I'm not sure if they got really drunk after (They were drinking there) but i'm pretty sure they didn't
Looks like he’s going absolutely wild.

Top Bottom