Remove this Banner Ad

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Brandon Ellis and Nathan Broad were reportedly spotted blind drunk in a local Mildura nightclub last weekend. Brandon Ellis was ruled out of the game this week with an "Injury" while Nathan Broad was dropped.

If this is true (Hasn't been reported by the media our spoke of by the club publicly), this is poor form in two fronts. Why the **** would you do it and why would you do it in Mildura?

It could be bullshit, but that's what we do best here.

They both do live with each other if that adds any credibility to it.

Really should stick to Merbein. The big smoke corrupts even the guiltless.

If this is true it is so disappointing and makes supporters that spend a fortune on their club look like fools. Definitely strange last minute dropping of one of our few backline players. Ellis has been on the edge of the team for ages. This could be his last year at the Tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm curious as to what a "nightclub" in Mildura looks like.

Inb4 it's just a pub with music that's open late.

As someone who has to intermittently visit Mildura for work, that's exactly what they are. The Corporate Moose isn't that bad.

Brandon Ellis and Nathan Broad were reportedly spotted blind drunk in a local Mildura nightclub last weekend. Brandon Ellis was ruled out of the game this week with an "Injury" while Nathan Broad was dropped.

If this is true (Hasn't been reported by the media our spoke of by the club publicly), this is poor form in two fronts. Why the **** would you do it and why would you do it in Mildura?
They were in Mildura doing an event with the Sunraysia Richmond Supporter's group. Kamdyn and Grimes were there as-well. Sunraysia is a Richmond academy zone so that's why they would of been here. I met them. I'm not sure if they got really drunk after (They were drinking there) but i'm pretty sure they didn't

Attachments

• Brandon.jpg
    Brandon.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 767
  • Broad.jpg
    Broad.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 745
  • 60231509_1359077717550483_4859842498576515072_n.png
    60231509_1359077717550483_4859842498576515072_n.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 504
They were in Mildura doing an event with the Sunraysia Richmond Supporter's group. Kamdyn and Grimes were there as-well. Sunraysia is a Richmond academy zone so that's why they would of been here. I met them. I'm not sure if they got really drunk after (They were drinking there) but i'm pretty sure they didn't
Looks like he’s going absolutely wild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back