Remove this Banner Ad

Premiers17

Senior List
Oct 27, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just heard Brandon Ellis to Nth Melbourne for there 1st pick

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

North are rumoured to be desperate for him. Has fallen out of favour with us but he walks straight into their side. What is he worth? Premiership player, All Australian squad a few years back and extremely durable. Thinking they’ll have to cough up to get us to the table given that he’s a heart and soul type player and is contracted.

Discuss.

Not interested, let alone desperate.

If our other targets come through, doesn't get a game.

I can understand him wanting to get out though.

Not interested, let alone desperate.

If our other targets come through, doesn't get a game.

I can understand him wanting to get out though.
How many players are you targeting? Would’ve thought he’d easily displace a Clarke, Williams or MacMillan? Or are you suggesting Aaron Hall, who has no defensive side to his game whatsoever, will somehow turn into a competent HBF?

How many players are you targeting? Would’ve thought he’d easily displace a Clarke, Williams or MacMillan? Or are you suggesting Aaron Hall, who has no defensive side to his game whatsoever, will somehow turn into a competent HBF?

Williams plays an entirely different role. Macmillan has huge onfield leadership. Clarke most likely gone as is.

I actually rate Ellis and would have him as a backstop.

Wouldn't pay much though.

But we're not into him, let alone desperate.

He'd be a decent enough best 22-25 option on the list for a 3rd or 4th rounder.

Certainly strange he couldn't make that prelim side, more than a few in that side that shat the bed.

Lol, no. The source where this rumour started probably could have picked any other time bar Mad Monday to say Ellis was touring Arden St.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, no. The source where this rumour started probably could have picked any other time bar Mad Monday to say Ellis was touring Arden St.
They didn’t start anything. They just went with their version once it became public that North have enquired.

Not sure what’s more laughable - the suggestion that North are desperate to bring Ellis in, or the suggestion he’s a heart and soul player for Richmond.
Why wouldn’t North be keen to bring in a player that would be top 10-15 on their list?

North are going about it the right way by seeking an bloke as decorated as Ellis. If they manage to snag him I’ll have to reasses my claims they will slide. He changed our culture in the 2017 pre-season.

North haven't enquired.
I was with the Tigers boys on Saturday arvo at the Osborne in South Yarra (PM me if you’d like photographic evidence) and I heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. You guys also enquired about Bolton and Rioli, but that’s not the thread to discuss this.

North are rumoured to be desperate for him. Has fallen out of favour with us but he walks straight into their side. What is he worth? Premiership player, All Australian squad a few years back and extremely durable. Thinking they’ll have to cough up to get us to the table given that he’s a heart and soul type player and is contracted.

Discuss.
Straight swap Preuss for Ellis done deal

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

They didn’t start anything. They just went with their version once it became public that North have enquired.

I saw the source where it started, they said on Monday he was touring the facilities. It's not real.

I was with the Tigers boys on Saturday arvo at the Osborne in South Yarra (PM me if you’d like photographic evidence) and I heard it straight from the horse’s mouth. You guys also enquired about Bolton and Rioli, but that’s not the thread to discuss this.

And you waited until four days later to post it?

Sure.

Don't get your trade info from Facebook is all I can say.

I saw the source where it started, they said on Monday he was touring the facilities. It's not real.

And you waited until four days later to post it?

Sure.

Don't get your trade info from Facebook is all I can say.
Sorry I didn’t do live updates from the Osborne lol

Why you start this thread for? We arent going to get proper trade value for him. His best position is on the wing but we play him else where. He will replace griggs role on the wing next year.

Why you start this thread for? We arent going to get proper trade value for him. His best position is on the wing but we play him else where. He will replace griggs role on the wing next year.
And he should have played the last few rounds in place of Conca.

Bellis is still best 22 at the Tiges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back