Free Agency Brandon Ellis [Signs for Gold Coast, Richmond receive #39 compensation]

Remove this Banner Ad

If the rumoured $600k x 5 years is correct it would need to be an end of 1st rounder looking at whats happened in the past so if the Tigers win the flag and get #18 then with the PP going to GC then Richmond should have #19+#20 in the draft.

Yeah and Melbourne got #3 for frawley & GC got the same for a finished ablett not to even mention Rockliff
Pies got a pick in the 30's i believe for Fosolo on a 1 year deal - Work that out
It’ll be a pick after your second round. Would need to be 700K for end of first round. The afl have upped the money required in line with the salary cap

It’ll be a pick after your second round. Would need to be 700K for end of first round. The afl have upped the money required in line with the salary cap

Thats seems somewhat low compensation for the tigers given he has just played well in a prelim, had a good season, is ideal age for his new club, 200 odds game, premiership player etc. etc.

No, I think pick 19, 20 after the suns compo pick would be more fitting

Thats seems pretty unfair given he has just played well in a prelim, had a good season, is ideal age for his new club, 200 odds game, premiership player etc. etc.
No, unfair is 19 for buddy franklin, a pick in the mid to late thirties is more than fair for a bloke you don’t rate high enough to pay 400k. You’d be very lucky to get that in a trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What compensation did the dogs receive for Dahlhaus
From my perspective these two would be similar value in a trade.
Suspect the contracts handed out to them won;t exactly match though..

What compensation did the dogs receive for Dahlhaus
From my perspective these two would be similar value in a trade.
Suspect the contracts handed out to them won;t exactly match though..
They got a 2nd rounder for Dollhouse his contract was $450 x 4 years
Richmond also got a 2nd rounder for Conca $400k x 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back