Recommitted Brayden Fiorini [OOC 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a required player. There were reports yesterday that Fiorini met with Collingwood and that he will end up there but also that Suns would be happy is he decides to stay.

Not sure if Collingwood need both Fiorini and Mitchell.

What’s the difference between Bowes’ contract and Fiorini’s? Strange they’re offering pick 7 with Bowes but nothing to get rid of Fiorini’s contract.

What’s the difference between Bowes’ contract and Fiorini’s? Strange they’re offering pick 7 with Bowes but nothing to get rid of Fiorini’s contract.
Bowes still have 2 years left, Fiorini just one year. There is a lot of speculations about their back ended salaries. According to Ralph in Herald, Bowes over 500K per year, Fiorini 600K. Believe it or not.

Here is latest on Bowes salary from Sam Edmund. Ralph reports now 825K. There is a reason why Suns put pick 7 on the table with Bowes :)

The Magpies appear likely to secure Brayden Fiorini from Gold Coast for basically nothing in draft terms as the Suns try to get Fiorini’s $600,000 contract for next year off their books. Collingwood will spread that contract out across a multi-year deal for the wingman, who was pick 20 in the 2015 draft

I just saw that how the hell is Fiorini on 600K what did he do? nothing in the game the Suns are absolute mess..
You can't overpay people on potential when the players haven't proven anything your better just letting them go if they going to destroy your salary cap.

I just saw that how the hell is Fiorini on 600K what did he do? nothing in the game the Suns are absolute mess..
You can't overpay people on potential when the players haven't proven anything your better just letting them go if they going to destroy your salary cap.
Hopefully, for once, we’re the knight and shining armour, coming in to save another club from their salary cap mess 😂

Fiorini salary was deferred due to covid cap cut 2 years ago. Similar to Bowes.

I think their plan is to back end contracts to fit in the demands of their rising new players then try to get rid of them when it’s time to pay up.

Craig Cameron. The master at work once again...

How is there so little talk involving Fiorini a couple of days in? I view him as a potential steal of this trade period.

How is there so little talk involving Fiorini a couple of days in? I view him as a potential steal of this trade period.

Probably because most people know he's a near certainty to head to Collingwood, and are aware how good (or in this case, not good) he is as a footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably because most people know he's a near certainty to head to Collingwood, and are aware how good (or in this case, not good) he is as a footballer.

If he was delisted no one would raise an eyebrow. Ordinary player.

First dibs on pick 7, uh I mean Brayden Fiorini for 2023.

Bowes may have patched the hole for this season but who will they chuck at a massive loss next year?
Atkins?

But that implies another club would want him.

When does Flanders come off contract?

Bowes may have patched the hole for this season but who will they chuck at a massive loss next year?
Lukosius got a long term deal without actually proving he can cement a position. Too lazy for wing. Too soft as a forward or when defending.

Lachie Weller is a good player but needs to recover from injury.

Atkins would be available with a pick.

McPherson extended out his bad contract for 2 more years but surely not on big money. Surely?

Caleb Graham signed a 4 year deal despite hardly been a lock for that entire period. If Big Mac takes his spot he’d be overpaid.

Ellis and Swallow might not be value for 2024.

I’m sure something will pop up for them. Particularly with their spoken designs on signing free agents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back