Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

So far but the booty has yet to be interviewed.
bots GIF

We need that bio mechanics bloke, l'm sure there's a way to show that Bruz simply didn't have enough reaction time and that contact with the other vehicle was unavoidable.

This reminds me of some classless defence that melbourne might use for clayton oliver. We probably need to ban all the players from driving.

Tony Shaw ran into a tree once - that scandal eventually died down after a select parliamentary committee enquiry found no case to answer.

Does SMH stand for Someone Misunderstands Humour?
The acronym stands for “shaking my head”, except for occasions in which it’s used by Geelong supporters, when it more closely translates to “shaking my handbag”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon. We've all been there. You light your ciggie, it drops on your lap and you scream for about 500m while you fish around for it on your lap. Happens to everyone.
And he can't be blamed for it - because he was pissed. So nothing to see here.

I think I have mentioned this before but sadly I don't see anything unusual in what happened.

I was angry when driving to the MCG one day when this car is speeding around my car and another, no surprise to see Maynard behind the wheel.

Think that is his normal driving.:)

The timing of this couldn't be worse, considering the club is already in crisis over the netball court incident.
A crisis over the netball court incident?You have a very broad definition of the word crisis.Even the media didn’t refer to it as a crisis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back